PDA

View Full Version : Can McLaren turn it round?

barneyg
15-07-2012, 12:26 PM
I've always been a McLaren fan, and I'm really disappointed with their performance in the last few races, and especially with Jenson.
Is there any chance of them getting back to where they were at the start of the season, and what has gone wrong, and why is Jenson so slower than Lewis?
I'm puzzled. Will we see any improvement in Germany and Hungary?

Brian

tinkertiler
15-07-2012, 01:31 PM
I have never raten Button at all but Lewis is great. they have just lagged behind in the upgrade stakes. Hopefully they will get back into the swing of things and get better soon!

barneyg
15-07-2012, 06:12 PM
I hope you're right, but it's still been a great season. The only thing I can't get my head round is Renault being called Lotus.

Brian

John Terry
16-07-2012, 04:26 PM
The F2012 is not the best car, but Alonso is driving brilliantly. Red Bulls seem to be getting faster every race. I think Lorus are close to a race win. McLaren still is one of the best cars.

trees87
09-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Even if Mclaren turn it around Alonso is far too consistent this season, i think he has is in the bag.

bigeviljedi
27-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Youre right. While all the others take points off each other, Alonso is there on the podium every time. Surely it's his to lose, and only Vettel has any real chance of catching him with only 6 races left.

renwich
09-10-2012, 09:32 PM
as much as I don't support Fettle, I'd hate to see whinny Alonso win in a red donkey, so at this stage of the season.... go Fettle....!!!!

tinkertiler
10-10-2012, 09:11 AM
I dont want Alonso or Vettle to win at all Vettle needs his finger breaking!! I want Raikkonen to sneak past them both and win :) Hammy has lost it and Button is just a (i wont put anything here or i will get banned pmsl) I do hope Massa stays at Ferrari as he deserves it tbh and would love to see Schuie on the podium one more time before he retires :)

scott1234
07-11-2012, 12:07 AM
I can't stand Alonso or Vettel either i too hate the finger pointing although him swearing on the podium was funny this weekend! Raikkonen just bores me to tears. Wanted Lewis to win he has been unlucky all season and Jenson seems to have lost his edge this season. Schumacher should retire gracefully now as he is a bit of a liability now unfortunately great champion though.

scott1234
21-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Thought Lewis drove very well at the weekend think he's maybe gonna miss McLaren when he joins Mercedes at the end of the season think Vettel will probably win the championship although Alonso probably deserves it for getting the best out of an inferior car all season long

bob123
28-12-2012, 12:18 AM
unsure. losing hamilton and replacing with perez is a major loss. you not think??