PDA

View Full Version : Need bargin hunters help on a VCR

zanic
12-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi guys im looking to buy a new VCR,

Firstly what is cheapest i can buy but not cheap and nasty.

Secondly where can i find a vcr with built in freeview cheapest?

Any help is great.

Thanks

Declan
12-08-2006, 04:29 PM
i remember a while back that a lot of major stores are not going to stock or sell vcr's so you may have to look hard as there are still a lot out there, also a vcr with freeview, i think the odds will favour a dvd with freeview but i will have a look for you, would a dvd/vcr combi with freeview do ya(im not if there is one) but i will gladly look for you

zanic
12-08-2006, 05:04 PM
we was really looking just video. Yup i saw argos has only 3 in stock lol But dvd/vcr mayby worth a look thanks.

DessertDog
12-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Most major stores no longer sell VCRs as it old hat now you would be better going for a DVDr them you can get for about 50 quid upwards you could try a search on google but i wouldnt hold your breath more so with Freeview i dont think i have ever seen a Vcr with Freeview.
Here is one but they aint gonna be Cheap :
Philips product range for 2005 - AVReview News and comment (http://www.avreview.co.uk/news/article.asp?UAN=230)

DessertDog
12-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Some cheaper ones here :

Dvdr freeview DVD Recorders - PriceGrabber.com - UK (http://www.pricegrabber.co.uk/search_attrib.php?page_id=1773&form_keyword=dvdr+freeview&mode=g_uk_b_s&skd=1&rd=1)

Declan
12-08-2006, 05:37 PM
i copyright that idea lol well nowadays there is all sorts of technology available for example the n-gage (old but best example) phone mp3/4 player plays games so i think if you look hard enough you will find one

Declan
12-08-2006, 05:39 PM
where there is a will there is a way and i have found a way, pretty quick i got it, it is a vcr with freeview

Atlantic 2 U - Daewoo SV900, advanced Freeview video cassette recorder (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. isnt this site great:) :)

Gazer
12-08-2006, 06:44 PM
isnt this site great:) :)

You hit the nail on the head m8 ;)

Declan
12-08-2006, 06:46 PM
i should be the admin of the bargin hunters!! :P