PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown 22/06/2012

Pejazzle
25-06-2012, 04:58 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://youtu.be/pFZZcpd7aIo?hd=1

Diablo13
25-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Why is the WWE so sh1t at the moment?
I'm sick of the same wrestlers all the time, you don't need a storyline to put on a good bout.
I'm sick of the crap commentary, Danial Bryan no no no, Mick Foley, Funkasaurus intro that is longer than the bouts, their current flavour of the month Ryback having no competition, the awful state of their rubbish tag teams, from the stone age vaults,Vicky Guerrero's voice, Alberto Del Rio, and the generally boring bouts, need I go on!
The one redeeming feature is Dolph Ziggler who always puts on a good performance, they should hurry up and give him his title, they know they want to and he deserves it?
WWE is all about advertising revenue's on their weekly shows, not wrestling.
Nowadays you only need to watch the ppv's and you won't miss any important background stories.

TNA provide far better commentary, better rivalries, better more exciting bouts and are generally more exciting to watch.
As a fan of WWE for over 20 years, I now find myself watching their shows at a fast forward speed of 8, only slowing down to watch the end of some bouts.
With all heels or boring tag teams and Danial bloody Bryan, there is no one to be interested in, not even Kane, so I really don't give a flying fcuk who wins the bouts or not! :tumble::puke: :thumbdown:

Pejazzle
25-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Perfectly summed up Diablo :appl: