PDA

View Full Version : TNA Slammiversary 2012

Pejazzle
11-06-2012, 10:56 PM
http://leetleech.org/images/85539603909327943579.jpg

Pejazzle
12-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Sting is a very well deserved inductee to the inaugral TNA hall of fame. In my opinion the greatest wrestler to never wrestle for WWE.

Christian's surprise appearance seemed to hit a flat note? Seemed really awkward and nobody seemed to really care he was there. Interesting they started the "yes" chants, even though they probably hate WWE they still watch it lol come to think if it that relates to me lol

Ginyu
13-06-2012, 12:27 AM
I completely agree with you on both accounts. Sting, who is known for forgetting most of his spots and always having to be told what to do during the match, has still had an amazing career and has had some amazing matches. It is for me a shame that he never went WWE at all but i guess it shows true character to stick with TNA for this long. As for Christian, i have no idea why he was even there? I at least thought he was gonna be inducted too being a former TNA/NWA Champion.
The Hall Of Fame itself fell flat for me, they bigged it up so much and it turned out to only be a promo in the ring then announcing that the actual Hall Of Fame would be later in the year.

Aries vs Joe, Wow. Styles/Angle vs Daniels/Kaz, Wow. Bully vs Park, Wow (in terms of story telling) and Storm returning, great reaction. Everything else was very 'meh' for me.

And seriously! How many more 'cheap finish' main events are they going to give us! It really brings down the PPV as a whole for me.

Pejazzle
13-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Christian was there as part of the deal for Ric Flair appearing at the Hall of Fame for WWE. Christian really didn't want to do it and it shows by how awkward it seemed when he was in there.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0613/553451/christian-cage/

Diablo13
13-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Sounds like I have some catching up to do, as I haven't even watched the last 2 weeks of TNA!
I agree about Stings induction, though I have never heard about him forgetting things and needing prompting?
Seems strange for Christian to be there if he wasn't being inducted?

Storm returning? As in Lance Storm, Stone Colds "most boring wrestler ever"?
Where did they dig him up from, are they making road sweepers redundant in Canada? :rolleyes:

Oh dear I've just had a brain fart, of course you mean Cowboy James Storm! :o lol
Back in my box I go. :sh:

Ginyu
13-06-2012, 06:56 PM
No sorry, i should have said. James Storm, they've kept him off tv for a bit so he can nurse some injuries before his chase and hopeful title win at the next PPV. Although Lance Storm is back in wrestling, he has worked the last 3 ROH PPVs although not sure if he'll do anymore as he has his school in Canada.