PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dog (The Game)

zigga
11-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Anyone excited for this game to release? It looks EPIC!

Check it out

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. best experience watch in 720p..)

Let me know what you guys think :)

dave_moore
11-06-2012, 08:20 PM
EPIC not just another 3 person rpg game with a few things to do i see it getting boring and repetitive real quick not to mention i probably do the main story line in a day.

as for the graphics thay dont look out spectacular and how long on the vid clip before you saw some action.

all in all 3.5/5 looks like i might give it a download well if i have time.

thanks for wasting 9min 45 sec of my life watching that clip.

douglaswalkers
13-06-2012, 08:53 AM
I am waiting for Watch Dog because currently it is an under construction of Ubisoft Montreal. I hope this upcoming game will be interesting and full of action. Watch Dog was officially announced in the press conference of Ubisoft.

420mac
21-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Any news of a release date for Watch Dogs?

douglaswalkers
22-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Any news of a release date for Watch Dogs?

Releasing date of Watch Dogs is not announced yet but I know that it will release in 2013. To get overview about the gameplay you can watch its trailer.

Madperson
02-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Cant wait for this game good to have something difference to GTA.

DefenceDown
09-09-2012, 12:22 AM
If anyone is looking for feedback, I can tell you that this game is a must own for anyone who loves sandbox games. The map isn't very large, but it is very well done and every part of it feels alive. The combat is nice and fluid and is a lot like the combat in Batman: Arkham Asylum. The story is very solid and emotional. There is also plenty to do on the side, such as collecting lockboxes or stealing cars and doing various favours for people in order to gain reputation. It is a wonderful game and I can't recommend it enough.

Hellblaza
13-09-2012, 07:58 PM
If anyone is looking for feedback, I can tell you that this game is a must own for anyone who loves sandbox games. The map isn't very large, but it is very well done and every part of it feels alive. The combat is nice and fluid and is a lot like the combat in Batman: Arkham Asylum. The story is very solid and emotional. There is also plenty to do on the side, such as collecting lockboxes or stealing cars and doing various favours for people in order to gain reputation. It is a wonderful game and I can't recommend it enough.

Have you played Sleeping dogs by anychance ? the only bad thing imo about that game was the driving physics but i am looking forward to watch dogs nonetheless

rob619
15-09-2012, 11:34 PM
looks like a new and unique IP should be interesting