PDA

View Full Version : transferring from one sd card to another

thelostone
10-06-2012, 04:15 PM
My lad has a load of stuff for his wii on a micro sd card and he wants to copy it over to another bigger card prob is every time i connect it to me laptop its saying i need to format it first any ideas?Just found out it is a game he has on it if that helps

ontheedge
18-06-2012, 11:58 AM
If i remember right, you can't copy games, you can only copy saves/music/pictures etc. You might be able to move it to the Wii and then copy it to another SD card but i'm not sure. (If i find my SD card i'll have a look)

DessertDog
18-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Do you mean format the card with the games on m8 or the new card?I have loads m8 i may be able to help you if you have no joy.

My lad has a load of stuff for his wii on a micro sd card and he wants to copy it over to another bigger card prob is every time i connect it to me laptop its saying i need to format it first any ideas?Just found out it is a game he has on it if that helps

thelostone
18-06-2012, 06:27 PM
I am trying to transfer the game that is on one memory card to another but my pc wants to format the card with the game on before i can use it
@DD thanks bud i might just take you up on that