PDA

View Full Version : I need help fixing my Wii

jimmery123
08-06-2012, 02:28 AM
My wii wont output any video or sound. I was in the middle of an update and it just seemed to turn off. Tried to turn it back on and no video or sound output :( any help is appreciated

princelesta
09-06-2012, 12:44 AM
hi im pretty clued up on the wii, even thought im new here i shud be able to help...firstly was ur wii softmodded at all?a
lso are u getting any coloured lights on the front? if so which colour?

notanotherone
09-06-2012, 01:45 AM
if i ask questions will you help me with my chipped wii?

Reddevil
09-06-2012, 08:11 AM

Oooooo an interrogation :kungfu:

thelostone
09-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Thats fooked me up then i was going to ask you pmsl

notanotherone
09-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Thats fooked me up then i was going to ask you pmsl
we can both ask princelesta roflmao

Collider
09-06-2012, 06:01 PM
My wii wont output any video or sound. I was in the middle of an update and it just seemed to turn off. Tried to turn it back on and no video or sound output :( any help is appreciated

check cables,try another,was it an original update of a firmware or a modded one?

Also take any sd cards out and try that.

princelesta
11-06-2012, 11:09 PM
sorry for the late reply guys...for some reason i dont get notifications when someone replies to my post etc..any ideas?
anyways yes ask away ill be happy to do my best to help guys :-)

berley
11-06-2012, 11:20 PM
sorry for the late reply guys...for some reason i dont get notifications when someone replies to my post etc..any ideas?

thread tools (in post 1)then click - subscribe to this thread from the drop down arrow.

jimmery123
12-06-2012, 12:49 AM
check cables,try another,was it an original update of a firmware or a modded one?

Also take any sd cards out and try that.

I tried all this. It was soft modded. I tried to do an offline update through dop shop and it pretty much messed my wii up. I have another wii and the cables work fine on that. Some people said i need a mod chip to fix it which I have but I tried what they told me (burn recovery disc) and this didn't work... :( any clues?

Adam Guest
14-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Do you have NAND dumps and bootmii installed?

douglaswalkers
16-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Do you have NAND dumps and bootmii installed?

Flashing bootmi can only work with the wii's which is corroborated by the boo2 bootmii and flash NAND backup developed by the bootmii from the bootmii ios installation.

magicalla14
25-06-2012, 12:49 AM
I accidentally bricked my soft modded wii a while ago, I was able to find a 'NAND restore service' on eBay. But if you haven't then Nintendo should be able to help you for free.