PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox

andyington
03-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Hey guys,

I am new to all of this and wanted to know what types of channels and services can be picked up if a dream box is set up correctly.

For example, Sky Sports, ESPN UK and US etc.

I am looking to spend around ?500 on a system, will this be enough and will it be a good system to achieve my goal of free HD channels.

Thanks,

Andy.

andrewg
03-06-2012, 04:06 AM
If your subscribing to these channels, a dreambox is a very customisable as its based on linex. You just need a cam so that you can put your Sky box number in and then insert your sky card. if not subscribbing, then a dreambox again is a good start but that is a whole different ball game.

dreambox123
06-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Re: Dreambox 500s the product can save more fee for your view tv channel,with a dish outside your house,receiver the satellite signal.also with a smart card to do that.

notanotherone
06-06-2012, 10:23 AM
tbh if you think buying a dreambox you'll get all the channels like in in the old days of cable...forget it ,as said yes if you have your own sky card but I dont think your meaning this ,if yor talking about something else then it's a long road and a lot of reading setting up so on and so on ,if this is your toute you'll need ask more questions ,sorry to be the bearer of bad news

renwich
06-06-2012, 11:41 PM
A motorised system setup right can get lots of free channels, but as numpty (notanotherone) says theres a bit of googling to do for anything else, still theres lots of knowlegdable members on here (excluding notanotherone cause he's thick :jig:) who will be able to help you out

paddycopley84
23-06-2012, 11:35 PM
sorry to sounds totally stupid , but what does a dreambox actually do ?