PDA

View Full Version : nokia n70

Hoagy
11-08-2006, 01:40 AM
hey guys and girls

just brought 1 of these off fleabay,apperently boxed in good condition blah blah blah, im a little new to 3G, does anybody have an opinion on this model?
the main reason for getting it was i wanted faster internet through my laptop.
my samsung d500 worked ok but a little slow loading pages, will this 3G phone make things faster?
thx
Hoags ;)

Magnu420
11-08-2006, 05:43 AM
yeah ive got one and got it running thru me pc via blutooth mine is fairly
quick but not as quick as pc. i hope this helps

Hoagy
11-08-2006, 08:10 AM
what do you think about the phone? ive read some good reviews and some bad, like the battery life...

thx for the info:)

Shipoftheline
11-08-2006, 08:12 AM
what do you think about the phone? ive read some good reviews and some bad, like the battery life...
thx for the info:)
The battery life is excellent I have one of these and they kick asss

Hoagy this will give you a better idea of what people think. Notice the people who go into detial who seem to know what they're talking about give it better marks

Nokia N70 review | Nokia N70 reviews by consumers | UK best buys (http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/nokia-n70.htm)

greensnib
18-08-2006, 01:18 PM
I have an N70 its works like a dream and I can Sync it with my imac

The battery lasts longer if you dont keep bluetooth on all the time.

titch12
25-08-2006, 08:23 PM
i have had a lot of nokia phones , got my n70 from fleabay , can honestly say its the best phone ive ever used , Battery - long lasting , i tried it with a battery from fleabay ,lasted 8 hours (no calls) always use original nokia batterys they will run for days. camera takes exellent stills and movies , ringtones and mp3s play really loud. (tip) download Opera Mini (free) its cracking on the n70 surf normal web pages really fast and cheap.