PDA

View Full Version : free pc games from internet

biker
29-05-2012, 12:45 PM
when i get bored with tv i play hidden object games they are free the only down side is the speed of download but you cant moan its all free the site i use is wendys blog just type into search bar for all types of games

Collider
29-05-2012, 12:59 PM
You tried onlive? To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. lots of demos and unlike most sites its loaded from the server so shouldnt buffer that much :zoom:

biker
29-05-2012, 01:31 PM
just been looking at that site lots of demos but i like full games and the ones that are full are not free those adam aventure games came be downloaded for free at wendys blog they are good games if you like action and puzzle solving no killing or blood the only thing you need to know about how to unrar files using winrar programme some games have got exe in title if is is the case the game will run with unpacking files

Collider
29-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Th other thing that comes to mind then is facebook games,you on there or tried any? https://www.facebook.com/games

Huxlee
10-06-2012, 12:49 AM
World of tanks..... Been playing for a while, it's free and great fun. You can purchase gold if you want to take a faster route to bigger and better tanks , but if your like me the free way is more satisfying

douglaswalkers
13-06-2012, 09:00 AM
There are lots of free PC games are available on Internet. Last night I downloaded 4 PC games The Suffering, TrackMania Nations Forever, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and F.E.A.R. Combat.

Collider
13-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Wolfenstein enemy territory is a great game,always players/servers and lots of mods and maps

douglaswalkers
14-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Wolfenstein enemy territory is a great game,always players/servers and lots of mods and maps

I have played this open source game last month. Wolfenstein enemy territory is first person shooter video game are available for multiplayer. I like its heavy weapons which are used by soldier.

alexband
26-09-2012, 10:17 PM
you could just use torrents to get most games, but this is not reccomended.