PDA

View Full Version : been an increase

dave_moore
14-05-2012, 05:12 PM
ok so today is the 5th time in about 9 days iv been called out to some one who had a hacker into email and used all there contacts to forward (or has reseved there emails) on the MAL-WERE/VIRUS that tells you, you have infected folders click here to clean then takes you to a web page were they ask for your credit card details the last i new this scam was on a de crease but is now starting to make an comeback. it has mainley been with bt yahoo mail and yahoo mail.

now it like to disable task manager and your anti virus haw ever i have figured out that 80% of the time i can create a new user and boot up with it it then seems not to be arroud when this is done then download or run MAL-WERE BITES this methareds program for me is the best i have used to get rid of the ****ing thing. im shour some other people have there own way of dealing with it.

just to let you all know that it was coming around again.

remember if you dont now why its there dont open it this includes when its rar'ed/zipped or a link to the web page that then starts an instant download (google chrome) dont know if other browsers do.

and the last time i herd it was some people in south Africa doing this might be wrong though so yea there you go hope this will help some people and just had to get it off my chest
all the best people

Dave

notanotherone
14-05-2012, 07:42 PM
i use a mailwasher before i open any email it also allows me to return any crap to them as well