PDA

View Full Version : BlackpoolFC in Play-offs

Gazer
09-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Yes we are in the play-offs once again :appl:

Pejazzle
10-05-2012, 12:15 AM
I'm an Arsenal supporter myself but I do wish Blackpool all the best of luck, I really enjoyed them in the Premier League last season and your manager is a top bloke!

All the best!

jheritage
10-05-2012, 01:37 AM
I'm an Arsenal supporter myself but I do wish Blackpool all the best of luck, I really enjoyed them in the Premier League last season and your manager is a top bloke!

All the best!

Im Arsenal too, but Ian Holloway is a ****ing ledge! just read these quotes from him:

5. “It was lucky that the linesman wasn’t stood in front of me as I would have poked him with a stick to make sure he was awake.” – Holloway states his opinion about the linesman’s performance in a game againstBristol City (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 4. “He’s six foot something, fit as a flea, good looking – he’s got to have something wrong with him. Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster – That would make us all feel better. Having said that, me missus has got a pet hamster at home, and his cock’s massive.” – talking about Cristiano Ronaldo.

3. “Dream on! If they want to insult me by only offering ?3.5 million and then get it all over the paper and try to upset me well, sorry, they’re barking up the wrong tree, they’re messing with the wrong dog and I’ll come and bite them.” – On bids received for captain Charlie Adam.

2. “To put it in gentleman’s terms if you’ve been out for a night and you’re looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they’re good looking and some weeks they’re not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She weren’t the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let’s have a coffee” – on the “ugly” win against Chesterfield. This is perhaps Holloway’s most famous quote.

1.“If I was in there I wouldn’t try to be everybody’s friend. I’d have to say ‘Excuse me, hang on a minute, I think you’re wrong there. Don’t raise your voice at her like that, don’t get like that. It’s just an Oxo cube, we got it wrong and we’re all in this together’. It’s like the Witches of Eastwick. They need Jack Nicholson to come in and sort them right out.” – on the bullying of Shilpa Shetty on Celebrity Big Brother 2007.

Geezer is a Hero.

thelostone
10-05-2012, 08:38 AM
It is one think getting there i hope they will have the players to keep them there unfortunately its all about money, not that i can take anything away from blackpool well done to them.As for my team that you played last time you were in the play offs.........well best keep quiet me thinks:dunno:

Gazer
10-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Well the Mrs is off to get her Tickets for herself and her dad tomorrow ....so that will be 24 hours of BLISS for me at end of next week as i'm stopping home pmsl no women telling me what to do lol

It is one think getting there i hope they will have the players to keep them there unfortunately its all about money, not that i can take anything away from blackpool well done to them.As for my team that you played last time you were in the play offs.........well best keep quiet me thinks:dunno:

I too hope that if they do pull it off ....and a big if....that they do get so good players to keep them up this time

thelostone
10-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Carnt have that i will have to get Berley to give you a ring nip you ear about something pmsl

Gazer
10-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Carnt have that i will have to get Berley to give you a ring nip you ear about something pmsl
Thanks ....but NO Thanks lol

fergalsworld
10-05-2012, 12:54 PM
“He’s six foot something, fit as a flea, good looking – he’s got to have something wrong with him. Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster – That would make us all feel better. Having said that, me missus has got a pet hamster at home, and his cock’s massive.” – talking about Cristiano Ronaldo.

That's a cracking comment had me in stitches
I think he is great and him and Blackpool were a breath of fresh air in the premier league last season,
none of this lets shut up shop cos were playing away, they went for it every time and tried to score goals and win the game
I enjoyed watching every match they were involved in and hope they come back up
but i also like big Sam its just a pity both never got auto promotion.

Lee Wood
10-05-2012, 11:47 PM
well done blackpool

bobnos
19-05-2012, 12:11 AM
as kenny daglish has gone. as a liverpool fan i think ian holloway wud be gud, also good luck tommorow blackpool

Pejazzle
19-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Good luck today Blackpool!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2010/5/23/1274630756867/Blackpool-006.jpg

Gazer
21-05-2012, 07:22 AM
was not to be :(

thelostone
21-05-2012, 09:45 AM
was not to be :(
Never mind mate there is always next year so i keep telling my self pmsl

berley
21-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Take it you weren't on a promise that night then roflmao

Gazer
21-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Never mind mate there is always next year so i keep telling my self pmsl

Thats what i told her.............

Take it you weren't on a promise that night then roflmao

nope and the same late night :( she as not been speaking to me since she got back home......which is a good thing some times lol

Magnu420
21-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Thats what i told her.............

nope and the same late night :( she as not been speaking to me since she got back home......which is a good thing some times lol

so you been watching pr0n on 13e whilest she been away pmsl

bantam79
12-06-2012, 12:09 AM
Are you surprised that one of the Premiership clubs haven't come in for Holloway yet? With his desire for open attacking football, its a wonder that Swansea City haven't come in for him, and are going down the foreign coach route with Laudrup.