PDA

View Full Version : Scott Steiner Sends A Warning To Eric Bischoff And Reveals What '609' Is

Pejazzle
05-05-2012, 01:29 AM
http://i.wrestlinginc.com/pics/scott-steiner.jpg

As noted yesterday, Eric Bischoff replied to Scott Steiner's recent Twitter rants. When Steiner noted that he was at a Shoney's To-Go grand opening in Buford, Bischoff replied, "@ScottSteiner 50+ year old man pitching greasy fried chicken in Buford and wrestling indys in front of 250 fans...bitter?" Bischoff then proceeded to re-tweet several derogatory messages about Steiner, including a couple that suggested he was a drug abuser.
You knew that you wouldn't have to wait long for Steiner's response, which is below:

"There you are u little b---h,bn tweeting for 4 wks now n u decide to respond when i tweeted About being at a Shoneys To Go Grand Opening....Really....Im playing poker with you and ive already told you what my hand is and the significance of 609,and the shoneys tweet Brought u out of yur hole,first off if you want to call anybody a drug abuser look no further than yur son... 609Garrett was a 140 lb non-athletic p---y in high school,but as everybody can see he can take Everything under the sun but it hasnt improved his athletic ability,the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

"Let me educate u on Shoneys,first off this wasnt a paid appearance,i was there on behalf of my friend Of 18 yrs who purchased the Shoneys Brand 6 yrs ago for around $300 million,and its no Longer a greasy fast food joint as u suggest,you would have known this if u ever went to the Tna offices Bcuz Shoneys corporate offices are also in Nashville,but as you like to brag your too high class and make Too much money to eat at a place like that,well the # 609 suggests you aint high class at all

"So for everybody that has bn tweeting me back asking what is the significance of 609 and why Chant 609 when either b---hoff enters the ring,is bcuz 609 is part of a larger # that eric owns n now Garrett is going to have to live with, The full sequence is 1:19-CR-609 and its represents b---hoffs docket # when he testified under oath In Atlanta's Gold Club trial... More later on his exact testimony which is very revealing and humurous bcuz it shows what a Weasle he is,which i will also post on my website

"b---hoff u need to worry about the crowds that Tna is drawing since u 3 assholes have taken control... 2,500 ppl were at the last ppv in nashville,the home base of Tna and alot of those were freebee's, b---hoff cant deny anything that i tweeted about bcuz its all true,so hes trying to change the focus Saying im to old slow & boring..really check out the Ring ka King footage... That i didnt want to move over for the younger guys,all i did was try to elevate guys and pass the torch... Ask any wrestler better yet look at the tape,im not a mark like hogan and have to have creative control Bcuz ppl dont care who wins or loses,they want to be entertained,hogan living in his fantansy world Actually believes hes winning

"Trust me b---hoff ,u and hogan are about to find out im the last guy you should have f--kd with... Your going to find out that payback is a b---h,both mentally n physically right now im FF'n with Your mind,and i will see u both again,and you will see how ruthless i can be,believe that"

-

This is more exciting than Impact!

Diablo13
05-05-2012, 02:51 AM
Don't they have any school teachers in the playground where these two have their "I can pee further up the wall than you can" spats? :rolleyes:

They really need a responsible milk monitor to stop them, before the lawyers get involved and damage TNA any more than they already have done!

TNA certainly wasn't any more entertaining when Steiner, Nash, Scott Hall and the other old farts were still hanging on the ring ropes! lol