PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy S3 launches today

thelostone
03-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Samsung will officially unveil the Galaxy S3 today, ending a 15-month wait for a successor to the mobile market-slaying, 20 million-selling S2.
The South Korean phone-maker is set to tear the wrapping off its 2012 flagship phone at 7pm at a press call in London?s Earls? Court.
http://s1.uswitchstatic.com/_img/library/news_image/samsung_galaxy_s3_bgr_520x300x24_fill.jpg
If you?re in the vicinity of London?s, ahem, glamorous West End, you can head to the Phones4U store in Oxford Street where they?ll also be showing Sammy?s official stream.
Without doubt the year?s most anticipated Android phone, the S3 is expected to feature an Exynos quad-core processor and offer between 4.6 and 4.8-inches of Super AMOLED Plus HD display real estate.
Tech-world rumours also suggest that the Android Ice Cream Sandwich-toting smartie will sport a 12 megapixel camera and a waterproof coating.

Diablo13
03-05-2012, 09:48 PM
I like the looks and sound of that, but then you didn't mention the price, so I have no doubt that will change my mind! lol

DessertDog
04-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Just been having a read up on this phone and it really sounds and looks great

pande_monium
04-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Gallery pics from the horse's mouth... <Samsung Galaxy S3 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. llery)>