PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar Flips Out Backstage At Extreme Rules

Pejazzle
02-05-2012, 12:47 AM
http://i.wrestlinginc.com/pics/lesnar.jpg

According to PWInsider.com, Brock Lesnar blew up after the Extreme Rules pay-per-view this past Sunday night, and began tearing apart a dressing room.
Lesnar apparently felt double crossed by the promo that John Cena cut at the end of the show. The original plan was for Cena to be hurt so badly that he would have to have been carried out of the building, allowing Lesnar to claim that the loss was a fluke.

The report goes on to note that the angle on RAW last night was the original plan all along to remove Lesnar from TV, since his current deal only calls for a minimum of two dates per month.

Diablo13
02-05-2012, 01:39 AM
OH god, so in Lesnar we have another Rock, turning up when he feels like it!
Cena did say in the promo that he was hurt and would probably get sent home for saying so after the match, and he was going home anyway.
Respect to him, it reminds me of CM Punk telling it like it is, Lesnar can :stfu:

I think the WWE have a big problem trying to replace the Undertaker now he's semi retired, as an all fan popular, larger than life character who appears regularly?
No one else can fill his boots in the same way, not even Cena, Orton, Kane, or Big Show, though Ryback looks promising once they put him in proper matches, instead of the skinny kids they are putting in the ring with him now.

I have even heard of Batista's return murmurings somewhere, now that would be a surprise?

Pejazzle
02-05-2012, 07:16 PM
I thought Cena seriously broke his arm and I think he did too which is the only reason why he would mess up the storyline, but seeing as he didn't really break his arm I see why Lesnar would be pi$$ed as he is meant to be this destruction machine and Cena just made him look weak and messed up the image Lesnar is supposed to be portraying.

Diablo13
03-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Much to my surprise I enjoyed RAW this week a lot more than I thought I would.
The opening segment with Hunter putting Lesnar in his place was great in telling him no one is bigger than the company and ripping up the contract he signed with "Big Desperate" Johnny!
Great for someone in authority to tell Laryngitis to shut up! as well.
The following attack on Hunter was a bit of a surprise, though it shouldn't have been?
Triple H vs Lesnar should be something to look forward to.
The #1 contenders matches were a good idea, until they put Lawler in just so that Bryan could beat him easily, in time to shaft Orton out of the championship match!
That said, Punk and Bryan started at the same time and are friends, according to Punk, and they are both evenly matched in size, weight and moves so theirs should be a great match.
I can't stand Bryan's attitude, but there's no denying his ring skill.

I thought Cena had a broken arm as well and would be gone for a while, but when Laryngitis attacked him and announced he would be Cena's next ppv opponent in 3 weeks time, that was a real surprise.
You just know Laryngitis is going to regret that decision and set a trap for him, but at the moment the WWE has got interesting again?

Nice to see Layla back, especially as a Brit with a champions belt round her waist?

Pejazzle
04-05-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I just haven't enjoyed WWE for the past month or so, maybe I'm expecting too much? Although I must admit Extreme Rules was a pretty good PPV.

Agree with you on Layla, really glad to have an English representation and champion! First English Womens champ now first English Divas champ, and she is actually a good wrestler compared to 99% of the other Divas.