PDA

View Full Version : What the best Android phone at the momnet?

Andy Lau
27-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Has anyone tried the htc one x. Those anyone think its worth it or are peep waiting for Samsung Galaxy S3

DessertDog
27-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Galaxy S II takes some beating with ICS on it

alanjg007
27-04-2012, 08:15 AM
The one looks amazing. My sister has a 'one' and its a sharp hd looking picture easy too use! Not seen a galaxy s II to compare

Ureyesonly
27-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Galaxy S II takes some beating with ICS on it

I'd like to say yes your right but the firmware I found is Very poor, after playing with it for few hours it's the same old story lots of lag & freezing thru out diff apps, It just keeps leading me back to IOS because it does wot its meant to.

DessertDog
27-04-2012, 10:25 AM
I'd like to say yes your right but the firmware I found is Very poor, after playing with it for few hours it's the same old story lots of lag & freezing thru out diff apps, It just keeps leading me back to IOS because it does wot its meant to.
Im glad to say i have not had a problem m8 with that i have found it to be faster and more stable strange eh
Im just waiting for the update for my galaxy pad lol

mary123452011
30-05-2012, 03:09 PM
I would say,

1. GS3
2. One X
3. Galaxy Note (No.1 if you need a stylus and a big but manageable screen size)

Ma Ha
02-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Samsung Galaxy S3 for me. Probably best smartphone about. Will be expensive though but beats all competitors.

chriswhitey
03-06-2012, 12:09 AM
S3 followed by s2

krt_uk
06-06-2012, 02:42 AM
HTC One X

bigrabdl
07-06-2012, 05:42 PM
I had a Galaxy S2 and now have an S3 all I can say is my S2 with ICS was great but my S3 is shockingly good .
Its slick and smooth and very fast .
In my opinion there is nothing available to even come close .
You will not be disappointed if you got an S3 .
Its big without being uncomfortable .

nawafi
05-07-2012, 03:06 AM
The galaxy s3 is awesome, also had an S2 before that and that was great too.

Joshua111
05-07-2012, 03:35 AM
I've had the S2 for a year now and got to say don't really have any complaints... Apart from the app store being rubbish. However my girlfriend got hers at exactly the same time and had had nothing but trouble. It's had to be replaced 3 times and her most recent one is faulty yet again... Everyone anyone calls her they heat an echo of their voice. Quite annoying. Her second one exploded in her pocket.
Only gripe I've had is the battery is rubbish but that's the same for all these new phones

PS I do think when my contract is up I well be getting the S2 however I think I will be sorely tempted by the I phone 5 as that will be out when it's time. It all depends on whether apple get over this tend of releasing products that ate barely

BraveHeart
05-07-2012, 03:36 AM
I've had the S2 for a year now and got to say don't really have any complaints... Apart from the app store being rubbish. However my girlfriend got hers at exactly the same time and had had nothing but trouble. It's had to be replaced 3 times and her most recent one is faulty yet again... Everyone anyone calls her they heat an echo of their voice. Quite annoying. Her second one exploded in her pocket.
Only gripe I've had is the battery is rubbish but that's the same for all these new phones

so your saying it not worthwhile then mate ? just interested ?

BraveHeart
05-07-2012, 04:29 AM
this whole phone/tablety type of thing is messing with my head now as I am being told so many stories seemingly about the same model of phone yet the same phone is actually in various different model numbers etc and people are reprting its crap, good , bad and whatever, remember we are talking money here, we are not talking buttons, so people need to try and get thier facts exactly correct please as I wouldnt like to buy something like this if it turns out to be pure sh**e, know what I mean ?

i am sure you would feel the same way, eh ?

when i bought the htc wildfire s model i made a great choice and great buy after reading lots of reviews etc, that phone is excellent, and it still is, just that the screen is too wee even for my wife, thats why I want a smartphone or smartphone/tablet type thing, the only problem with that phone if you can live with the smaller screen like a lot of people can, is the battery life if using it a lot to browse the web etc, that sucks, but apart from that its as good if not better than an Iphone and at a fraction of the price too.

I'm being dead serious, no bull man !