PDA

View Full Version : WWE Releases Tough Enough Winner

Pejazzle
23-04-2012, 08:41 PM
According to PWInsider.com, WWE has released "Tough Enough" winner Andy Leavine, who had been working at Florida Championship Wrestling under the name Kevin Hackman.
Leavine won the "Tough Enough" series back in 2011. Leavine was used in a few vignettes about his training in WWE, but was never utilized again on the main roster.

Luke should have won anyway, they picked the wrong guy and did so probably just to shock the crowd. Everyone knew it was the wrong choice, the guy couldn't cut a promo for sh1t.

Diablo13
23-04-2012, 08:56 PM
That's just a bad joke isn't it!
Really does confirm that Tough Enough is a farce, which is a shame because I liked it.
The format is good, but why do they always manage to make such a pigs ar$e of it at the end?
Anyone who wins these type of new talent shows should actually get some ring time in matches, not just a couple of cameo spots.
Otherwise the whole exercise has been pointless. No good future talent has ever come out of these shows, except maybe the Miz and he didn't win his series, yet they have missed so many that could be good in the auditions, like John Morrison and Karma to name just 2! :dunno:

the guy couldn't cut a promo for sh1t.

Saying that, look at (not so) Great Khali, he can't even speak English and look at how they built him up and how overlong he's been there!

tame
24-04-2012, 12:35 PM
I didn't realise they continued with Tough Enough after the first season.

Maven wasn't it that won.

Over the years I watched wrasslin I think I can count on the one hand the amount of times he appeared on a televised event.

Is Al Snow still the European champion?

:D

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Diablo13
24-04-2012, 02:50 PM
It's always nice to have some new comments, from a keen wrestling fan who keeps his finger on the pulse of whats happening tame! :rolleyes: lol

tame
24-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Honest question, It has been a while. Are Raw and Smackdown still the 2 main televised event.

I quite fancy seeing what WWE is like now. From what I gather, most of the talent from the time I was an avid watcher have moved to Double J's TNA

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Diablo13
25-04-2012, 03:07 AM
For the WWE, yes RAW and Smackdown are the main shows broadcast, though there are other highlights type shows.
TNA have "Impact", where some of the older wrestlers turn up, like Al Snow who you mentioned, though he doesn't compete anymore.
Things have obviously changed a lot since you watched regularly tame, not all for the better, but there are many new faces and styles, as once familiar faces retire from the ring.