PDA

View Full Version : Scott Steiner Rants On Eric Bischoff's Son Garrett

Pejazzle
14-04-2012, 02:33 PM
http://i.wrestlinginc.com/pics/scott-steiner.jpg

Here are Scott Steiner's latest comments from Twitter:
Ever since england they have made someone come out with garrett to make sure he wasnt booed.

First they made jeff hardy do it then last nite it was AJ Rvd Anderson that bcuz

over in England when hogan n garrett were in the ring and he said garrett was the future of wrestling.

Hogan n garrett got booed so bad they had to do multiple takes bcuz the booing was so bad!!!

But they fixed it in post-production to look like they were cheering when it aired but it still drew a bad rating

Listen dumbasses just bcuz u fixed it in post it still fn happen snap out of yur fantansy world n realize

Nobody gives a f*** about a guy who cant talk,wrestle and is the son of an asshole

b---hoff n hogan have no respect for the business or the ppl in Tna to do this bulls--t

Check out the graphic for the ppv,it has eric n garrett in fore front n everybody else that ppl care about

In the background thats bulls--t but they put everybody else in the match bcuz they know if they just

Put eric n garrett in a match ppl will s--t all over it..U want to drive b---hoff crazy bring signs to ppv

Saying 609 or chant 609 when he is in the ring,FYI make signs at building bcuz they take all signs that they dont like

Feel bad for the guys who have to put up with this bulls--t ,Garrett hasnt earnd the right to be on TV,, 10 matches f***

Flyin to toronto remember 609- 609 -609 save TNA

Source (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. gInc.com+Pro+Wrestling+News%29)

Many people may think it's getting tired and he is just trying to stay relevant which may be true but I am finding this highly amusing lol

It's also very interesting to hear these stories about Hogan & Bischoff confirming that they are ar$eholes and that they are in it for themselves and don't give a crap about anyone else.

I have to agree with him aswell, pushing through Bischoff's son just because his dad is an egotistical cu*t isn't fair to the rest of the locker room.

Diablo13
14-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Talk about pot calling the kettle black, Steiner has been an arrogant nob for years!
Steiner only cares about Steiner, like Flair he just can't bear to retire and be a doorman at a strip club. Take away the steroid enhanced muscles and he has no creative talent and wouldn't even make a decent colour commentator!
He has burned his bridges with TNA now and WWE wouldn't want him either, as he was a big flop in the short time he was with them. He is more "old school" than Charles Dickens, so he can't adapt to fit in with modern wrestling programs, for good or bad?
I am no huge fan of Hogan and Bischoff anymore either, but they have both contributed a lot to wrestling. Controversy sells tickets and they certainly provide controversy?
Garret might be a reasonable mid card wrestler given the chance to stand on his own, they need to put him in matches with other wrestlers than Gunner though, but they are too busy milking the father + son feud at the moment, but its starting to wear thin?

Generally wrestling as a whole seems to be stagnating in both companies now, they need to do something exceptional to bring the crowds back ...........and neither Hogan or Garret are it!
For me one of the biggest problems at the moment is the predominance of heels, in both companies, with no one for the fans to get behind and cheer, or pay good money to go and see?

Pejazzle
14-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Totally agree with you Diablo, but I'd also like to see Hogan retire, he is as bad as the others and doesn't know when to give up. Hogan and Bischoff deserve everything thrown at them by Steiner even though Steiner is just as arrogant people need to see what Hogan & Bischoff are doing to TNA and get rid of them.

You mentioned a very good point aswell in terms of no many wrestlers to root for in any company right now. Things need to change and quick. I think Wrestling has hit a bit of a dead end, and there is pretty much nothing we haven't seen in terms of storylines and the matches are very predictable?

Diablo13
15-04-2012, 05:20 AM
The odd thing with Hogan is I think he actually would retire, if they let him?
He has done various tv shows quite successfully, but his messy and expensive divorce, where his wife got nearly everything including his house and boat, to share with her toyboy, really buggered him up financially!
TNA are at fault really for a lack of originality, because if Sting doesn't want to front it, preferring to wrestle for now, they have no more big names to put forward who could do it?
Flair would be a disaster, when he turns up, Bischoff, Jarrett and Angle have done it already, so they need a big name ex wrestler who can walk talk and improvise all at the same time!
Leaving out Foley who did it before as well, we come to old WWE stars like Roddy Piper, or Stone Cold who could do it, but I think they are happy enough getting a retainer for guest appearances, so there is nothing in it for them!
Who would you like to see managing TNA?
Jesse Ventura might work well, or better still Kevin Nash because he can actually talk better than he can wrestle now, while still being fit enough for a bit of non bout rough housing? :thinking:

Pejazzle
15-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Dixie Carter should manage but not have such a presence. She should stick to being in the background and just make matches much like Teddy Long when he was GM of SmackDown, he just stayed in the back and wasn't in any storylines except in the end with that Russian bird and then fighting Johnny.

I wouldn't minds Hulk Hogan aswell just as long as he sticks to the back and doesn't appear in the storylines. He should be more of an ambassador for TNA getting its name out there and promoting it without appearing so much on TV. Let the full time wrestlers do the wrestling!