PDA

View Full Version : are you a blogger ?

Loco
25-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Hey guys,
I wasn't going to post this, but I've seen some of you have seen the link in my sig, so I thought I'd give you some more info :)
I have this site http://sheley.biz and I have a script on it that users can register and make there own blog hosted for Free
Right now I have 38 templates to choose from and each users can customize there blog to their own liking.
I haven't had to much time to work on this blog site ( been busy with world-of-digital ) but as you see what we've done on this site, the blogging site will have some great added features as soon as I get some time.. maybe this holiday weekend, but I already know 2 of the 3 days are tied up..
anyways, check it out, To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. register, make your own blog you'll have an addy like this To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. nice and short :D
Kind Regards
-Brandon

p.s. I've been looking for a better url, if a lot of you guys are going to use it, maybe I'll get something like ukBlog.com :D

pipehose
25-05-2006, 07:19 PM
cheers loco thanks for sharing with us

Gazer
25-05-2006, 09:28 PM
cheers loco thanks for sharing with us
------------------------------------------------------
LMAO at first there pipe i thought you were going to ask what a blogger was :) but you did'nt lol

Wee Gordon
25-05-2006, 09:30 PM
cheers loco thanks for sharing m8

pipehose
25-05-2006, 10:48 PM
------------------------------------------------------
LMAO at first there pipe i thought you were going to ask what a blogger was :) but you did'nt lol

i was going to but didnt like to lol

jay
25-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Isn't that someone who cuts down trees, wear's high heals, suspenders and a bra:)

pipehose
25-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Isn't that someone who cuts down trees, wear's high heals, suspenders and a bra:)

if its a lovely female in all that gear id love to give her a hand to cut down trees lol

Loco
26-05-2006, 01:19 AM
your welcome guys :)

I just hope a few will sign up and use the site ;)