PDA

View Full Version : The death of Big Brother

hibsbollah
09-08-2006, 06:59 AM
After last nights farce of sticking 4 of the rejects back into the house this seems to be the end of this show according to all reports in today’s papers it has been given the same right up as celeb-love island both shows are well past there sell by date and they are saying no more of these shows will be commissioned

R.I.P Big Brother

Lainie
09-08-2006, 12:47 PM
yes hibi its a bit annoyin when u have voted to put people out then they get allowed back in again. i thot bb were breaking their own rules and they would be evicted themselves

:rolleye: :rolleye:

callisto11
09-08-2006, 01:17 PM
yes hibi its a bit annoyin when u have voted to put people out then they get allowed back in again. i thot bb were breaking their own rules and they would be evicted themselves

:rolleye: :rolleye:

Ha ha, nice comment

carvegio
09-08-2006, 08:03 PM
I never wasted any money voting for anything in my life, including bb.

But I can see why people are so annoyed. I know a few people who kept ringing up a number of times to get people out. Now there back in. Part of me loves it :)

The-Wappy-One
09-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Proud to say ive never watched a episode after series 1 and then i only saw little bits..

Really what is so intresting watching a bunch of spoiled brats (and from what i hear they are) running arrouned half naked (ok see a up point here) being annoying as they can

for true nittigritty action go here wow its a laugh a min Hamster Heaven .::. Hamster Cam! (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. no but seriously come on you pay to vote some one out, i think its %u00A31 only out of your pocket to mean nothing other than earn them money and giving the ego hunters another chance to be annoying (thats why you voted them out) and again on a vote line ..... BUT ITS OK THE MONEY GOES TO CHARITY.. what a cop out

DessertDog
09-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey dem amsters must be dead they aint movin

loady
09-08-2006, 09:10 PM
i think its the best big brother yet....some people like me just love to hate people, like that dog grace....i loved watching her get taken down a peg then squirming, she thinks she is beautiful....nope she is a pig.

see what i mean:wink:

pipehose
09-08-2006, 09:56 PM
some money wasted. on voting them out big bro owes alot off peeps money then

hakz
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
I reckon this one is one of the worst. The two before this were the best. But on this year's, I don't care who wins.

I watched the first few weeks, but then gradually stopped.

Diablo13
10-08-2006, 12:14 AM
After last nights farce of sticking 4 of the rejects back into the house this seems to be the end of this show according to all reports in today’s papers it has been given the same right up as celeb-love island both shows are well past there sell by date and they are saying no more of these shows will be commissioned
R.I.P Big Brother
I really really really hope this is true. I am sick of these types of reality shows that have nothing to do with reality at all. They are just a cheap way (no actors fees) of filling the scheduals with utter crap for the braindead masses who have'nt got a life of their own! At least the Romans kept the great bored and unwashed people amused with a bit of blood and guts.
I fear unfortunately they will still try to wring the last ounce of drivel out of these shows though by saying it's the "New Revamped, old ****e", or something similar. They don't have anything to replace it with thats the trouble. Does anyone really want to see four hour specials of ITV's the Mint or Ch4's Super celebrity Countdown in a fishtank. Even more likely would be Ant and Dec's greatest ever superstar Donkey Rides, live from Blackpool.
I despair I really do, thank god for the time to be obnoxious on here. :puke: :D v:)

hibsbollah
10-08-2006, 08:51 AM
At the end of the day we have all watched big brother just to see what it was all about ok a lot of people hate it but we all have someone we hated on the show over the yearsfor me the worst was Sezer the sleazer who is now being investagated for alleged Rape kick the tw@t out of the country when he does his time

loady
11-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Even more likely would be Ant and Dec's greatest ever superstar Donkey Rides, live from Blackpool.

Fek that tickled me....i never thought i would ever watch such drivel but i suppose its the same for morons who watch eastenders and coronation sh*te...you start watching then your sucked in.

Diablo13
11-08-2006, 03:38 PM
I like Coronation sh1te, at least there's acting in it and its not reallity, is it? LOL.
Thats the only soap I watch though, I grew up with it as my dead mother used to watch it when we were kids. Oh she was'nt dead at the time, it just kept here quiet :9: v:)

Afz
14-08-2006, 07:36 PM
I used to watch Coronate Street and occasionally Eastenders but I lost all interest when the World Cup started. Watching England was worse than watching a cr*p soap so I don't suppose much changed.

I have unfortunately watched Big Brother. I think it shows that BB has outstayed its welcome when the contestants work out each twist before it has even happened i.e. it has become predictable and the contestants are more actors than 'real' people. I used to feel some attachment to contestants in earlier series but this one has been ridiculous and quite uncomfortable to watch.

Oh well, I might watch it on Friday to see what will hopefully be the end of Big Brother (forever!).

ryan106
14-08-2006, 08:08 PM
New to these forums I think BB should call it a day after this series some things aren't bad about it but its a pretty played out idea.

gazman
30-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Yes I think Its had its day. It was good while it lasted

kamrez224
04-02-2007, 07:48 PM
i think,if they are true reality shows,they are good they reflect certain parts of our society we live in today