PDA

View Full Version : RAW 19/03/12

Pejazzle
20-03-2012, 10:37 PM
http://f.imagehost.org/0831/key_art_wwe_monday_night_raw_575_x_275.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRWJcJoPUXk&feature=g-all-u&context=G2ee8fc2FAAAAAAAAEAA

Diablo13
21-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Better than last weeks RAW at least? :-?

Bored to death with the Rock and his same waffle, I watched his spot, but was wishing it would end soon! :bed:
Cena held Mark Henry on his shoulders for a minute or so, no mean feat, so why should I be more impressed with a Rock bottom which took a second, and was assisted by Henry clearly jumping? :dunno:

I hope Big Show genuinely injures Cody Rhodes at WM because I am very sick of seeing him as well! :pray:

Daniel Bryan also deserves a good thrashing from Sheamus at WM, but I doubt he will get it, as I think he will slime his way out again? :puke1:

What can you say about Punk and Jericho, it seems like some of the nastiest dialogue I have heard in ages and I am looking forward to their match, in many ways it was the highlight of the show? woohoo

I think I would prefer Shaun Michaels not to be involved in the Taker vs HHH match at WM, but the build up to that match from these two all time greats is simple but exciting? :thumbup2:

The Teddy Long Vs John Laryngitis team tag match, you just know is going to be a comedy segment, maybe "little Jimmy" will win it for Teddy? lol

I have to wonder why the Cena Rock match is the highlight of Wm, when the Punk Jericho, Taker HHH and even the Show Rhodes matches seem to me to raise more excitement and interest? :confused:

Pejazzle
22-03-2012, 08:35 PM
have to wonder why the Cena Rock match is the highlight of Wm, when the Punk Jericho, Taker HHH and even the Show Rhodes matches seem to me to raise more excitement and interest? :confused:

I guess because The Rock has a bigger presence outside of WWE and will bring in more non wrestling viewers.

Whatever the people backstage that moan they will be getting paid more for WrestleMania Because The Rock will bring in the viewers.

Diablo13
22-03-2012, 11:50 PM
"I guess because The Rock has a bigger presence outside of WWE and will bring in more non wrestling viewers."

A very good point which I had not really thought about.
It still seems very unfair to the true hard working wrestlers who entertain every week though, even including the Miz, and I would never have believed I could agree with him as long as I have a hole in my ar$e! :eek:
WWE is obsessed with advertising revenue much more than the wrestling these days anyway, so the Rock will help their profile for that as well.
Fruity Pebbles is an American breakfast cereal, so they must get loads of sponsorship from them the amount of times it is mentioned!
I wonder if WM had been held in England, Cena would have been called a Sugar Puff, a Rice Crispy or a Cornflake? lol