PDA

View Full Version : Raw 12/03/2012

Pejazzle
13-03-2012, 08:01 PM
http://f.imagehost.org/0831/key_art_wwe_monday_night_raw_575_x_275.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ikGtWFm4s&feature=g-all-u&context=G213bd17FAAAAAAAACAA

Diablo13
15-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Its a long time since I was 12 years old, so I really despair of this childish sh1te!
The walk on's were longer than the matches, of which there were only 4 I think.
The sooner this years WM is over the happier I will be.
Obviously WWE is trying to be more adult in some ways, more like TNA, but it doesn't work because they are keeping the Dick and Dom format, but introducing a frankly quite crude and totally over the top Rock?

I hated this weeks pathetic show, which had very little to do with wrestling and has now scraped right through the bottom of the barrel!

Pejazzle
15-03-2012, 02:09 PM
I must admit ashamadely I did enjoy the rock concert, even though he didn't help himself by reading from a song sheet.

Am I the only one who cringed at the end when he had a massive titantron with lyrics and he still managed to mess up the words quite badly? I thought he was supposed to be an actor? At least Cena didn't need any help.

As much as I enjoyed the concert I'll give you a qoute from Hornswaggle on Twitter which I agree with:

Glad @TheRock needs to sing karaoke to get his $hit in. @JohnCena will always be a true professional, doesn't need scripted lines, bullet points, or #stupidsrxualinuendos like @TheRock

Overall I do agree it was a poor show.

Diablo13
16-03-2012, 01:37 PM
I cringed at Cena's rap and went to make a coffee. (I hate rap crap anyway, its an age thing).
So when the Rock came on I was already bored with the show.
I listened to about a minute of it, then fast forwarded in case there was an interesting interruption!

Respect to goes to Hornswoggle for his tweet, which put perfectly into words what I thought, especially regarding the constant and totally unnecessary sexual innuendo's which seem to be Rock's way of getting a cheap laugh lately?
Lets face it even as an actor Rock is an action star, so its about time we saw more action out of him!