PDA

View Full Version : log in to view shoutbox

berley
07-08-2006, 07:24 PM
is it just me or do you have to log in now to view the shoutbox ??

hope it aint just me and i hope it stays this way :)

strange i could see the shoutbox today before i logged on, mmm dunno why i couldnt yesterday

Wee Gordon
07-08-2006, 07:51 PM
i can view it when im logged off
but loco can ya make it that u cant see the s b when your logged off

Devilfish
07-08-2006, 08:04 PM
If I log out, then go to main index page, it logs me back in automatically (using Firefox).

But if you're not logged in, how does the sb know who is shouting? What name does it show on the screen?

DessertDog
07-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Surely its safer if you cant see shout box if your not logged in ?

berley
07-08-2006, 08:13 PM
If I log out, then go to main index page, it logs me back in automatically (using Firefox).

But if you're not logged in, how does the sb know who is shouting? What name does it show on the screen?

no ur missing the point DF i used to be able to see the sb but not use it when i wasnt logged in, but now if im not logged in all i see is a blank space with no shouts, tbh i think loco should change it so that you are forced to log in to see it

Devilfish
07-08-2006, 08:29 PM
no ur missing the point DF i used to be able to see the sb but not use it when i wasnt logged in, but now if im not logged in all i see is a blank space with no shouts, tbh i think loco should change it so that you are forced to log in to see it

Ah, I get you now! Sorry!

Wee Gordon
08-08-2006, 11:31 AM

agree 110 %

Lainie
08-08-2006, 12:21 PM
yeah i think u should have to be logged in to view shoutbox, my pc at home in hosp the now due out tomorrow

notanotherone
08-08-2006, 12:59 PM
i take it this has now been resolved now berley and you can see the sb even though you are not logged in?