PDA

View Full Version : monitor fault

tuffers
07-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Looking for some help guys, What it is i have a gnr ts700 tft monitor which has developed a colour fault. For some reason it has more green than any other colour and a bit of distortion. Its not my computer as i have another monitor and that works fine i have also connected the faulty monitor to my laptop with the same outcome. Just wondering if anyone has came across this problem and if so was the monitor just simply done.
Cheers

bloke
07-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Looking for some help guys, What it is i have a gnr ts700 tft monitor which has developed a colour fault. For some reason it has more green than any other colour and a bit of distortion. Its not my computer as i have another monitor and that works fine i have also connected the faulty monitor to my laptop with the same outcome. Just wondering if anyone has came across this problem and if so was the monitor just simply done.
Cheers
Doesn't sound too good. Do you have a degaus button on the monitor to give it a refresh. Have you checked the pins on the end of the VGA lead to see if any are damaged. If there's nothing blindingly obvious then I think it might be time to concede and get a new one :( My mate got a 17" one from Aria the other day for just under £100 and I was very impressed with it.

tuffers
07-08-2006, 05:38 PM
I haven't checked the lead that was next on my list. I think you could be right time to concede thanks for the replay.

bloke
07-08-2006, 05:48 PM
I haven't checked the lead that was next on my list. I think you could be right time to concede thanks for the replay.

Go on, treat yourself :D

billy24
15-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Yeah sound like its gone mate

shenu
16-08-2006, 04:57 PM
It looks like your monitor is faulty, check your warranty

raju
04-03-2007, 07:13 PM
try changing vga cable

evilclive
04-03-2007, 09:44 PM
I assume you've tried going into the TFT screen menu and checking to see whether someone has mucked about with the Red/Green/Blue settings?