PDA

View Full Version : Xecuter Fusion is Coming..

tinkertiler
02-03-2012, 09:03 AM
video 1

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. video 2

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. From team-xecuter.com:
[QUOTE]
This year we are celebrating our 10th Anniversary and the team thinks it's about time we got back into doing what we became famous for in the first place.

Enjoy this small preview...

Cant wait the old xbox one days are back!! XBMC pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss ssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

douglaswalkers
04-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Xecuter Fusion is a coming back into the custom kernel development scene. Xecuter Fusion comes with so many latest features like in this all the protections are removed, it has custom boot animation and it is fully customize Kernel.

tinkertiler
04-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Which is what they "claimed" and failed to deliver! New games such as max payne 3 are NOT working and a few others they have alot of development to do on it before i put it on my console and a warning to anyone thinking of installing the beta make sure you have a backup of your profile as if you try to go back to the other dashes your profile will be a dev profile and it will not work

douglaswalkers
05-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Which is what they "claimed" and failed to deliver! New games such as max payne 3 are NOT working and a few others they have alot of development to do on it before i put it on my console and a warning to anyone thinking of installing the beta make sure you have a backup of your profile as if you try to go back to the other dashes your profile will be a dev profile and it will not work

Tinkertiler, thank you for provide an information about profile. If your game is working then tell me how did you manage and what are the reasons behind new game's poor performance ?

tinkertiler
05-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I think you need to re read what i put they DO NOT WORK! Meaning that the dashboard at the moment is pointless until they get this problem sorted the ftp access they said would be included which isnt (well it is but a pain to set up!) and all the other features they said. You cant even change the boot animation at the mo you are stuck with the one that TX put on it. I would just wait until the next release comes out as this beta isnt even a beta its a alpha release