PDA

View Full Version : Update: Where The Teddy Long / John Laurinaitis Angle Is Headed

Pejazzle
28-02-2012, 10:55 PM
The John Laurinaitis - Teddy Long feud is currently slated to lead to some sort of match at WrestleMania, likely a tag team match featuring a team headed by Laurinaitis and David Otunga to face one headed by Long and Santino Marella. Based on recent developments, I would expect Team Laurinaitis to consist of Otunga, Alberto Del Rio and possibly Mark Henry and/or Christian.
As noted earlier, the storyline for next week will have Laurinaitis and Long switching roles, with Long becoming the GM of RAW for a week, while Laurinaitis will be the GM of SmackDown. According to a statement on WWE.com earlier today, the switch is being done "to help determine which General Manager should control both shows."

Source (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. gInc.com+Pro+Wrestling+News%29)

Looks like another spot at WrestleMania wasted on pointless muppets.

Diablo13
29-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh I don't know, sort of sounds like fun to me.
Wrestlemania is a long show, so there has always been time enough for fun elements in it.
Anything that might lead to Laryngitis getting an ass whupping is alright by me lol