PDA

View Full Version : openbox

reece345
19-02-2012, 11:10 PM
hi everyone im new ere just a quick question really are the openboxes any good are they worth buying

notanotherone
20-02-2012, 07:45 AM
is that your only choice? click our sponsors link if you require any boxs ,it all depends what your wanting out of it ,theres dreamboxs,vu,technomate do you want motorised?static?

billy8791
20-02-2012, 09:04 PM
hi in my opinoin openbox is a waste of money, i had one for a couple of month and went pop this also was the case for a colleague of mine, like NAO says if you can afford a better option go for it. it saves to pay that little bit extra i may aswell have put ?70 in the B1N FILE

world-of-satellite.co.uk
21-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Do yourself a favour, spend a bit extra and buy one of these To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Genuine receiver. Uses Linux OS and runs Enigma 2 just like a DMM, VU+ or Xtrend. This is going to be a DMM clone killer ;)

digitalman
10-03-2012, 11:36 AM
hi in my opinoin openbox is a waste of money, i had one for a couple of month and went pop this also was the case for a colleague of mine, like NAO says if you can afford a better option go for it. it saves to pay that little bit extra i may aswell have put ?70 in the B1N FILE

Had an openbox s9 for about 15+ odd months works fine for me - yes it is a basic box - however cheap cheerful and does the job including esp considering it is a HD box.

plasterer
10-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Vu Solo HD clone box‏ ,Hearing good results from these at 119 Notes not bad.................Paul