PDA

View Full Version : sony psp vita

rodderz
14-02-2012, 08:30 PM
sony is due to be releasing soon on the 22 of febuary the playstation vita it is a small handheld console the size of a psp 3000 but with a higher screen resolution giving cyrstal clear imadges and high resolution graphics as ps3, it has two analog sticks, a 5-inch (130 mm) OLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, and supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and optional 3G. Internally, the Vita features a 4 core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore processor and a 4 core graphics processing unit, as well as LiveArea software as its main user interface, which succeeds the XrossMediaBar.

its price varies on the model
3g = ? 279.99
wifi = ? 229.99

wifi model has:
Solo and Online gaming
Dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons
Six-Axis control
Rear touch pad
5" inch OLED touch screen
Twitter and Facebook
Front and rear facing Cameras
Connect via a WiFi network

3g model has:

Stunning graphics
Solo and Online gaming
Dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons
Six-Axis control
Rear touch pad
5" inch OLED touch screen
Twitter and Facebook
Front and rear facing Cameras
Connect on the move via 3G
Includes Vodafone PAYG Sim Card
Requires memory
card *sold separately

Larenzo4
14-02-2012, 09:06 PM
I'll be getting one, but not sure where from yet. I'm looking for the basic package

ekko234
29-05-2012, 12:35 AM
i bought a psp and found that playing good looking games on a handheld device just sucks... pokemon and mario are for handheld devices.. not gran turismo :\ IMO

douglaswalkers
02-06-2012, 08:51 AM
i bought a psp and found that playing good looking games on a handheld device just sucks... pokemon and mario are for handheld devices.. not gran turismo :\ IMO

Sony PSP is a handheld gaming console. It support so many interesting games. I think final fantasy XIII, Legend of Heroes, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd etc are best games for PSP. You should try it.

THEDON1
16-06-2012, 11:58 PM
i got my vita for 150 w/4gb memory card :)