PDA

View Full Version : George Galloway Skynews Rant

Shipoftheline
06-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Has to be seen to be believed

Video Channel (http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-galloway_060806,00.html)

Why do they give this idiot airtime

hl07
06-08-2006, 01:46 PM
This guy is an idiot /:) Did anyone hear Tommy Sheridans vicotry rant the other day too? He thought he was Martin Luther King or something.

Hansol
06-08-2006, 02:01 PM
It doesn`t play for me, I just get a black screen with the windows media player picture in it, I formatted recently, does anyone know what I`m missing?

Shipoftheline
06-08-2006, 02:03 PM
It doesn`t play for me, I just get a black screen with the windows media player picture in it, I formatted recently, does anyone know what I`m missing?
Try this

YouTube - George Galloway Savages SKY NEWS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw)

Hansol
06-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Cheers mate, that worked.

hakz
06-08-2006, 05:56 PM
lol, looks like the reporter is gonna be scarred for life :D

oh yeah 100 posts

notanotherone
06-08-2006, 07:22 PM
why or how does this buffoon get on tv ?why do they keep inviting him on to spout his clap trap we had to sit and watch this moron spout his evil when saddam was in power and he was an mp in scotland patting little boys heads indeed i would have cut his hand off now we have to watch him go into his usual" am right your all wrong speech"he does no one any favours not the ppl he is supposed to represent nor his own family........ utter ar*****e

BairnsRus
09-08-2006, 02:04 AM
BIG mistake asking him on the show, someone should take him round the back and do the necessary, :please: rather not hear from him again

universall
10-08-2006, 08:42 PM
this guy had to be born that way because no one can be that dumb lol!!

macdaddy
19-08-2006, 12:21 AM
this man is a feckin tool. can you imagine arguing with him, sat there with that smug look on his face. you would just have to punch him

scruff1963
19-08-2006, 07:15 PM
If he is so full of it because of his liking for people in the middle east then what about these 2 shaking saddams hand.

Such short memorys people have.

Shipoftheline
19-08-2006, 07:52 PM
If he is so full of it because of his liking for people in the middle east then what about these 2 shaking saddams hand.
Think its called diplomacy, difference is those guys didn't turn into raving raving lunatics and called for there own soldiers to be attacked

Tallywadger
20-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Brits also shook Hitlers hand when he came to power...doesn't mean they liked the guy or his policies but its part of diplomacy...sometimes you get more flies with sugar than sh*t then again when that fails blow the feck outa them! ;-)

Tallywadger
20-08-2006, 09:59 AM

Scruff he aint full of it BECAUSE of his liking for middle east---- he's JUST full of it!!!
;-)

Dunc
20-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Big Brother showed his true colours..........................:bomb:

n1qbal
20-08-2006, 12:46 PM
he is an idiot but its the first time he has speaken any sense good on him

dinotooth
27-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Think this fellas time in Celebrity BB has gone to his head :gun: :bomb:

GINGERNUT
27-08-2006, 12:14 PM
This Man Is An Idoit Even Worse He Belevies Everything He Says What A Plonker

Darth Jax
27-08-2006, 02:38 PM
I though what he said was quite true, especially if you study history going all the way back to the second world war and how israel was founded, i mean what if there was a 3rd world war hypothetically speaking and following the end of it a people of X creed/nationality was given large areas of britain as their own with the help of other powerful governments at the expense of us who are already living here making us homeless and refugees against a people more technologically advanced, how would we really feel. It is easy for to say people like him are idiots we really do not understand the reality of this situation and have never been swept up by such happenings. Its a shame but all we really know is Free Tv, Premiership football and a good night out every weekend.

Peace

Shipoftheline
27-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Think thats another story and trying to compare it to something which could happen in the future is a no brainer. The Jews were forced off their homeland and whether its right or wrong have it back now

Darth Jax
27-08-2006, 03:40 PM
No its not another story, and that is precisely why this situation is not going to end. And the Jews were not forced off, the Jews who were living there are still living there to this day, its the influx of jews from africa, eastern europe and russia who have forced people who lived there by right out of their land in to refugee camps that have caused this situation. If you study history properly you will find that the jews in fact declined the land offered to them on numerous occasions.

And as to comparing a situation in the past to a hypothetical one. It was meant to point out that we ourselves would then be finding ourselves in the positon of people who have been forced out of their land and would try everything in our power to regain it. Wether it is a hypothetical situation or not is beside the point. we need to stop deluding ourselves and ask what would we do if it happened to us, lay down and accept it or try and do something about it?

At the moment "double standards" and "might is right" is the way of the world and the sole reason for the continuing middle east crisis.

Personally I wonder if anyone has mentioned returning land back to refugees (all of them) as well as catering for the influx of foreign jews and giving them a place of abode too as well, instead of persecuting people who are less powerful and in turn causing the death of innocents on both sides.

Peace

bobbybow
30-08-2006, 01:33 PM
ithought everything george galloway said was right although he could have done it abit less smart ar**d

Shipoftheline
30-08-2006, 01:59 PM
ithought everything george galloway said was right although he could have done it abit less smart ar**d
I'm sure it was 100% right to his constituents

noddy_hunter
22-09-2006, 05:58 PM
he talks alot of sence, pitty bush and blair dont listen, they might just learn something.......

Shipoftheline
22-09-2006, 06:02 PM
he talks alot of sence, pitty bush and blair dont listen, they might just learn something.......

I'm sure al qaeda, Iran & Syria love the guy

stickywicket
22-09-2006, 08:01 PM
without getting too involved in this discussion some guys might want to check their facts. while Mr Galloway may come across as a loudmouthed baffoon noone has yet disputed what hes saying is actually true no matter which view you take of it.

Shipoftheline
23-09-2006, 12:53 AM
without getting too involved in this discussion some guys might want to check their facts. while Mr Galloway may come across as a loudmouthed baffoon noone has yet disputed what hes saying is actually true no matter which view you take of it.

Well I know two groups that believe the crap he says yes

stickywicket
23-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Well I know two groups that believe the crap he says yes

which one do i fit into?

Shipoftheline
23-09-2006, 03:47 PM
That wouldn't really be PC of me so I'll leave it there

stickywicket
23-09-2006, 08:26 PM
ive got pm m8 feel free. im totally opposed to the pc brigade so no worries love to hear your opinion.

digitalman
24-09-2006, 01:46 PM
the guy does make some valid points - unfotunatley for him and people in the middle east - because he has lost the respect of so many people because of his pompous atittude, habitually never answering a single question ever asked of him and always throughout his political career, not to mention his antics on Big Brother last year.

Whats the difference between his mental thinking and that of a wannabe dicator - not much as everyone elses opinion DOES NOT COUNT.

Thats his down fall and why no one will take him seriously enough - when i see this guy on tv or anything first thing i think of is howstupid he looked and came across acting like a damn pussy cat in BIG BROTHER!!!!!

nss1888
25-09-2006, 03:04 PM
You make a fair point, but that's the problem nowadays... image is everything where politics is concerned.. you do some things that in retrospect wasn't a good idea (big brother) and then everythig you say, no matter how correct it is, is suddenly irrrellevant "cos that's the erse who did big brother" ..

fact is, he is completely correct in his views about this ongoing saga.

Also, name me ONE politician who gives a complete and accurate answer to ANY question that they are asked??

Shipoftheline
25-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Has he been over to Iraq lately to visit his friend Saddam ? I believe he paid him a few visits before the war

nss1888
25-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Yup, he did.. but so did most of the American political establishment as well as many other countries leaders.. so that obv means that they are all a bunch of hypocritcal bassas... which we new anyway, cos they are polititians (I believe the terms are mutually exclusive)

but you missed the point.. America put Sadam incharge to fight the Iranians, they put the Taliban incharge to fight the USSR (as it was) they back Isreal cos if they didn't a good preportion of their population would object with their votes in the US because they great USofA didn't protect the "jewish" state....

yet their views are upheld as the "correct" ones.. could it possibly be that they arn't??

appologies for the spelling....

Shipoftheline
25-09-2006, 03:43 PM
No Galloway didn't go over there under any political cover ;)

nss1888
25-09-2006, 04:06 PM
No Galloway didn't go over there under any political cover ;)

Errm, you got me.. no political cover? are you sayign that he didn't represent the "people" when he went across? Or some governmental milatary incursion? so that make his visit different somehow.....

no sure what you mean....

Anyway, back the morn....

Shipoftheline
25-09-2006, 04:22 PM
No I'm saying he didn't visit Iraq (Twice) as a politician thats well known

nss1888
26-09-2006, 10:15 AM
mornin....

yup you are right.. I think there was humanitarian issues that he was in Iraq for.. But, I'm not his biographer, so I simply don't know all the reasons he went there..

but I would say that everyones view deserves to be heard and not lambasted "cos he shook hands with Sadam" or "that's the erse from Big Brother"....

Geroge Bush has a right to say what he believes, doesn't mean to say that I agree with him, but he still has a right to be heard...

Galloway is out there on a limb in the view of the media. Yes he is confrontational. Yes, he can be arrogant.. But he still has a right to be heard and to dismiss what he says as the ramblings of a "Sadam hand shaker" encourages an inadequate view on what is actually happening in the world today.

you have to look at all the opinions before forming your own, even the opinions of people whom you find unpalatable.

teracir
21-11-2006, 11:39 AM
i thought this was brilliant, he really but the new reporter in her place although he does come out with crap sometimes