View Full Version : WWE Royal Rumble 2012

Pejazzle
30-01-2012, 05:54 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/289/2012wwerrbanner.jpg

[MOVREEL]
h**p://movreel.com/g01t1goj2ioh
h**p://movreel.com/ntf4z9tcg8rs

[VIDEOWEED]
h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. h**p://videos.sapo.pt/O5J2ZrqHjF17KbkzGNZ5
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/CIQJUYisULygwIzV4qOc
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/UZEv4IVp5TGzHQctMrLp
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/6YQMyHJc54OjT0LCFeqd
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/K2drgMOIjYC9AA1p9iDn
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/O0zJuiLwsWMHzppadZ1z
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/jQqZ3k5vuoOtbL6AHprz
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/ww39AESyE9Ll8iLQZGVU
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/iByJI2gOo4fypP6zIaZd
h**p://videos.sapo.pt/5eeOOEicDkJHp2EyC2nU

Diablo13
30-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I will probably watch this later, but to be honest I don't really care who wins what!
An angry Cena Vs Kane might be fun, and I hope that snake Danial Bryan gets beaten to a pulp,............ by anyone really.
Some pratt on a torrent site spoiled the actual rumble match by posting the winner, which I wont do here, but it was a not entirely unexpected spoiler of the whole point of the show! :cussing:

Diablo13
01-02-2012, 12:25 AM
That seemed like quite a lightweight Rumble this year?
Quite fun in parts but a lot seemed to be about either the history of the Rumble or The Rock vs Cena advertizing, yet again!
The Rock was only in the WWE for 7 years before he jumped ship, many others have worked hard for many more years, so all the special attention given to him seems disrespectful to those other working wrestlers who have kept the company going and provided entertainment for the fans!
I hope he gets his ass handed to him on a plate at Wrestlemania (though I cant see that happening), then he can disappear again and go on to be president or something else requiring a mediocre actor! :rolleyes:

Glad punk kept his title and it was a good match in the main.
Cena and Kane was not what I expected because usually Cena gets beaten up but wins in the end. Not this time, he was "beaten like a government mule".
There were less people in the ring at one time than I can ever remember at a Royal Rumble match, which being the 25th anniversary had plenty of guest appearances, which is always nice to see who hasn't died too young. :wink:
Glad the pratt mentioned in my previous post lied and Jericho did not win, but it was a decent showing by him all the same?
Danial Bryan's title match was entirely predictable, with the much smaller faster man escaping the cage, though you had to be impressed with Big Show's strength, dangling him by one arm from the top of the cage.
Ricardo Rodriguez appearance, complete with old banger entrance was great fun and I like his comic wrestling attempts much more than I enjoy Alberto Del Rio's?
Foleys sock and Santino's snake locking up was quite funny.
I'm glad to see Karma make an appearance, much earlier than I expected her to return, so maybe her pregnancy did not go well.

I have seen much better Royal Rumble's, but it was ok with some lightweight humor, great to see Seamus still doing well.
I was a bit disappointed the Undertaker didn't make an appearance in the rumble match on his way to Wrestlemania.
No mention of him at all and he seems to have faded into the woodwork completely all year now!

I am now looking forward to one of my favourit ppv's now, The Elimination Chamber in only 3 weeks, which is a once a year only exciting concept that is usually truly vicious combat.

Pejazzle
01-02-2012, 06:12 PM
That seemed like quite a lightweight Rumble this year?
Quite fun in parts but a lot seemed to be about either the history of the Rumble or The Rock vs Cena advertizing, yet again!
The Rock was only in the WWE for 7 years before he jumped ship, many others have worked hard for many more years, so all the special attention given to him seems disrespectful to those other working wrestlers who have kept the company going and provided entertainment for the fans!
I hope he gets his ass handed to him on a plate at Wrestlemania (though I cant see that happening), then he can disappear again and go on to be president or something else requiring a mediocre actor! :rolleyes:

Really hope Cena wins that match. I thought the video packages were very well put and quite enjoyed them.

Glad punk kept his title and it was a good match in the main.

Yes very glad he kept it even though Johnny tried his best to screw him.

Cena and Kane was not what I expected because usually Cena gets beaten up but wins in the end. Not this time, he was "beaten like a government mule".

I didn't like how this feud started but I am now really enjoying how this is developing and it's really good to see the angry side of Cena.

There were less people in the ring at one time than I can ever remember at a Royal Rumble match, which being the 25th anniversary had plenty of guest appearances, which is always nice to see who hasn't died too young. :wink:
Glad the pratt mentioned in my previous post lied and Jericho did not win, but it was a decent showing by him all the same?

I thought Miz was going to win it at one point! Seeing all the announcers going in and then pretending they were shocked when each one went in just made them look very stupid. Did Cole not realize Jerry & Booker T were in tights! Also it showed a lack of talent that WWE currently have that they had to bring on 3 announcers, X-Pac? Hacksaw Jim & Mick Foley. Either it's a lack of talent or WWE under utilizing the talents they have.

My bet was Jericho or Orton to win it and I am very glad they didn't. I really like Sheamus and he is on a great run, would like him to win a belt if nothing more than to represent the UK.

Danial Bryan's title match was entirely predictable, with the much smaller faster man escaping the cage, though you had to be impressed with Big Show's strength, dangling him by one arm from the top of the cage.

Really dislike Daniel as a heel, he is one of the best wrestlers in the world and they are just destroying his character by making him look like a whining little girl running away form Big Show and Mark Henry or getting cheap wins.

Ricardo Rodriguez appearance, complete with old banger entrance was great fun and I like his comic wrestling attempts much more than I enjoy Alberto Del Rio's?
Foleys sock and Santino's snake locking up was quite funny

Yes I really enjoyed both these parts, they were definitely the best. I was expecting Del Rio but seeing Ricardo in a banger car was hilarious followed by his awful wrestling.

The sock off was even funnier for me.

I'm glad to see Karma make an appearance, much earlier than I expected her to return, so maybe her pregnancy did not go well.

Yes was good to see her beat up Ziggler and scare Michael Cole. I have read that her pregnancy wen't well and shes getting married later in the year.

Also I am looking forward to a feud between her and Beth Phoenix which will be one of the more exciting Diva matches in a while?

I have seen much better Royal Rumble's, but it was ok with some lightweight humor, great to see Seamus still doing well.
I was a bit disappointed the Undertaker didn't make an appearance in the rumble match on his way to Wrestlemania.
No mention of him at all and he seems to have faded into the woodwork completely all year now!

I am now looking forward to one of my favourit ppv's now, The Elimination Chamber in only 3 weeks, which is a once a year only exciting concept that is usually truly vicious combat.

I'm guessing you haven't watched Raw yet?

I thought it was a decent PPV but I also found myself expecting something major or someone major entering the Rumble but was dissapointed when Big Show came out at number 30.

I love the build up to Mania and so far this Mania looks like it might be a good one.

Diablo13
02-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Now I have seen this weeks RAW, I am very happy to see the reappearance of my all time favourit wrestler the Undertaker!
His appearance with Hunter looked like it was going to be a re run of last years pre Wrestlemania silent face off, which really surprised me when Hunter clapped him on the shoulder then walked away!
As I said a long time ago, the Undertaker Vs triple H rematch has to take place and for me will be my most anticipated match.
Even though I expect Undertaker to win and then retire with his streak intact?
No one has ever retired at a Wrestlemania before, so it would be a great high note end to his long career?
I have to say though that Taker looked much thinner in the face to me?
Maybe Michelle McCool is wearing him out? lol

Interestingly we did not get an answer to whether Laryngitis will be sacked because of the interruption!
I had a very mixed feeling about his expected firing because although I don't like him at all, I have to admit he has brought an interesting dynamic interest to Raw, especially as Punks "straight man", so I don't want to see him fired, yet?

Dolph Ziggler is the most exciting new wrestler in a long time, from a skills and work level ethic and he is bound to be a WWE or World Heavyweight champion some time soon.

Wow the boot was definitely on the other foot between Cena and Kane this week. I agree about the way the feud started seeming daft, but it is really developing as a storyline, with the added dimensions of including Zack and the very fit and capable Eve Torres?
An "Embrace the Hate" angry Cena Vs the Rock sounds much more interesting?
He deserves to win and show motormouth rocky what wrestling is really about, an in ring presence!

Seamus is awesome, and with Wade Barrett and the newly reintroduced Drew McIntire, who I expect to start winning soon, we have a great UK representation in the WWE now.

I don't really get the Mike Tyson inclusion in the Hall of Fame?
He may have been a good boxer, but he was also a mean jailbird thug, who became very unpopular even in America!

Glad to hear Karma's pregnancy went well and a Beth Phoenix rivalry series should be great. It looked to me like there is a gap growing between Beth, Natalya and the divas posse as well?
Cole crapping himself when Karma grabbed him, with her tongue out like a giant lizard, was just priceless! pmsl
The fast run up to Wrestlemania has some interesting elements and it would be a big mistake to forget Chris Jericho, who used to be Big Show's tag partner as well?
This years Wrestlemania is on April 1st, April fools day, so imagine the riot if the Rock didn't show up, but sent an April fools video instead? :eek:
If the WWE could only stay consistent in the entertainment value of their weekly shows!

Pejazzle
02-02-2012, 04:46 PM
I was dissapointed to see Undertaker wanting to face HHH again maybe it really got to Undertaker that even though HHH lost he was the one that walked out of there whilst Taker was stretchered off. Maybe he wants to finish the job off this time. I guess in hindsight there isn't really anyone else Taker could face? I didn't really see any difference in his face but I have read a lot of people who agree with you that he looks very slim, I just wish it was me that Michelle was wearing out.

I have no sympathy for Johnny. He keeps fluffing his lines and he should not be given all the air time he is given, just imagine all the wrestlers he has screwed over wishing they could be having this air time?

Agree with Dolph Ziggler, if only he got rid of Vickie now.

Yep UK representation is looking good. Hope to see more of William Regal as well.

Was great to see Cena unleash all that anger and just hope this will give him momentum to go crazy on Rocky at WM.

Apparently WWE will be inducting a celebrity every year into their "celebrity wing" if you remember last year they inducted some guy who I didn't even know was a celebrity, at least Mike Tyson is known lol
I think it shows a lack of respect to former wrestlers that these so called celebritys are getting spots in the Hall Of Fame.

Would not put it beyond Rocky and WWE screwing over the public like that.

Diablo13
02-02-2012, 09:46 PM
I wonder if Rey Mysterio will induct Tyson into the Hall of Fame?
At least his mask will save him from getting his ears bitten off! pmsl

I don't agree with the so called celebrity inductees either. Many of them are only known in America, when its supposed to be an international show.
They have usually only had one appearance at a ppv, back in the dark ages anyway!

I could see the Rock not turning up, but after all the months of over the top hype about his appearance, I don't think even the WWE would dare to plan it as a storyline?
Many in the audience would demand their money back, ................I think I would cheer and say I told you so,..............suckeeeerrrs! :hyst: