PDA

View Full Version : Speakers

worldofdigital
28-01-2012, 12:04 AM
I need some good speakers for my laptop but also be able to connect with my Tv i want high end but not the price.lol. If anyone can recommend some would be great.

thelostone
29-01-2012, 06:03 PM
so let me get this straight you want some new speakers for your laptop and your tv ?

Diablo13
30-01-2012, 08:43 PM
If your laptop has an HDMI and/or optical out socket, you could go for a soundbar of some sort which would plug in to both your tv and lappy easily?
That should kill your 2 birds with one stone and allow you to connect both easily, either separately or together.
Needn't cost the earth either, especially from ebay.

Larenzo4
30-01-2012, 11:21 PM
My previous way:

I wired my Logitech Z5500 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. to my tv and pc / laptop, and would get surround sound on both.

My method now:

I am using a Av receiver (amp), which ive connected all my stuff to laptop, consoles, tv etc and all the sound plays through it

But if its speakers you want. I would opt for my first method

Beerdrinker
31-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Having made a quick search around the net i see there are some good looking options for wireless bluetooth speaker setups. Most have optional BT adaptors for laptops if you don't have it built in, and some can be expanded up from 2.0 or 2.1 systems in the future if you don't want to invest too heaviy at the moment. There appears to be soundbar options as well.

Personally I would prefer wireless from a laptop.

Just my 2 pennyworth.

Cheers

Beerdrinker