PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Joyce fights paddy doherty outside pc world.wmv

ilovenzb
26-01-2012, 08:17 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. ch_query%3DTHE%2BREAL%2BFOOTAGE%2BOF%2BPADDY%2BVS% 2BJOHNNY%2BJOYCE%2BOUTSIDE%2BPC%2BWORLD%26oq%3DTHE %2BREAL%2BFOOTAGE%2BOF%2BPADDY%2BVS%2BJOHNNY%2BJOY CE%2BOUTSIDE%2BPC%2BWORLD%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3D%26aql% 3D%26gs_sm%3Ds%26gs_upl%3D0l0l0l1382l0l0l0l0l0l0l0 l0ll0l0&ytsession=4kZDglDqp6hkJtKBd-2xJR-lF3nHZBdq97lBTZTyVNpHfZoQJeqZ_ZQK7RrCy-dsnImBICKFY3k1DuNxKyhmjbFSDs8U3YYYxOOT-SuVVcSmtMk0F2ndclD-Z6i2Ex3bZFBuPxhW2uvDXEYj3-dTYNW5ZX_L6QfOUA8PhxXpuB3Ljeg1u2W5FKUbEFL4N-6n4SUJ2SlWwFVZuHGxOLhms3ny2T59-VdhAA7mfCHoAvh425B-lRsrAJBmDRKhOeViRP0P3zhEh0UqxFOQbpW7Z0xGMesy4TyDgF hMvYN_pDs&has_verified=1

Magnu420
26-01-2012, 10:42 PM
looks like paddy got his azzz kicked

ilovenzb
27-01-2012, 07:21 AM
A cousin of Celebrity Big Brother winner Paddy Doherty who bit off the ear of the reality star in a bare-knuckle street brawl has been jailed.
Johnny Joyce, 21, sank his teeth into the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding star's ear during a fierce gypsy brawl outside a PC World in Manchester.
The fight between Joyce and 52-year-old Doherty was filmed on a mobile phone and loaded to YouTube, showing the blood-splattered reality TV star grappling with his cousin in front of rush hour traffic.
The 'revolting' brawl in June last year had been sparked by a long-running family feud which saw Doherty claim he had 'shunned' by the gypsy community over his celebrity status.
During the fight, Joyce's brother Dougie, 23, was overheard baying for blood shouting: 'Come you dirty Doherty bast**d, give it to him Johnny, give to the dirty tramp, floor the dirty tramp.'
Celebrity Big brother winner Doherty later underwent surgery to have ear sewn back on.
He himself admitted affray but was given a suspended jail term earlier this month.

Today Joyce, of Middleton also admitted affray but was jailed after Manchester Crown Court was told he had a history of violence.

More...

Ice rink which put up sign banning travellers is accused of inciting racial hatred (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Muslim' raped four women at knifepoint to 'punish them for being on the streets at night' (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Dance teacher jailed for falsely accusing X-Factor judge Louis Walsh of groping him in a nightclub (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. In sentencing Joyce to 15 months jail, Judge Martin Steiger condemned the 'revolting nature of this family feud'.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/25/article-2091802-11746C99000005DC-70_468x261.jpg Scrap: Footage of the fight shows Doherty, right, grappling with his cousin Joyce as the gypsy family's feud boiled over in public

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/25/article-2091802-11746CA5000005DC-966_468x286.jpg Shocking: The pair scrapped in broad daylight in front of stunned motorists outside the PC World in Manchester

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/26/article-2091802-1176E595000005DC-918_233x215.jpg Bloodied: Paddy Doherty after part of his ear was bitten off, in an image originally posted to his Twitter page

The judge added: 'Whatever the right and wrong of this feud I have to pass sentence regardless of how this incident started.
'I am prepared to accept that Paddy Doherty may have made the first move but what happened thereafter was that the wrong doing was on the side of Johnny Joyce.
'Traffic was held up and members of the public were frightened and Doherty received the worst injuries, he was bleeding from his face and his ear was badly bitten.
It's preposterous to say that this action resulted from self defence.
'Johnny Joyce has the worst record for violence and furthermore the probation officer recommends a custodial sentence with Johnny Joyce having made it quite clear he wasn't prepared to consider unpaid work.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/25/article-2091802-117521E6000005DC-770_468x771.jpg Doherty himself escaped jail when he was handed a 51-week suspended sentence for the brawl earlier this month

The fight was the latest round of a bloody feud between Doherty and the Joyce brothers which was sparked by a row at a family funeral.

'Traffic was held up and members of the public were frightened'
In August 2010 a shooting took place at the home of Johnny's mother after he handed himself in over an earlier bust up with Doherty at his caravan site.
Then in February 2011 Johnny was tried and acquitted of causing grievous boldly harm after claiming he acted in self defence.
Four months later Johnny and 23-year old Dougie ran into Doherty on busy Great Ancoats street in Manchester while the TV star was out jogging and the Joyce brothers were shopping for a birthday present.
Prosecuting, Mr Richard Vardon, said: 'There is and was at the relevant time bad blood between Doherty on the one hand and Johnny and Dougie on the other.
'The footage shows a fight and on the recording Dougie Joyce can be heard encouraging Johnny to hit Doherty and not to stop.'
Johnny had previous convictions for assault in 2005, robbery and dangerous driving in 2006, an assault in the street in 2007 and a GBH beating in a nightclub in 2008.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/25/article-2091802-117521DE000005DC-4_468x909.jpg Reality star Doherty, pictured here with fellow Celebrity Big Brother star Sally Bercow, said he has been 'shunned' by the gypsy community over his celebrity status

In mitigation his counsel Michael Lavery, said the three men were arguing when Doherty said 'come on fight with me' and removed his inch think gold ring.
Mr Lavery added: 'He invited a fight and a fight is what he got. The fact that Doherty received more serious injuries shouldn't be taken into account, that shows who were the stronger and more fortunate.
'When one engages in a fight willingly or enters into it one is likely to be injured.
The fact that he received more injuries than Johnny Joyce is not something that should be held against Johnny Joyce, when both men were prepared to fight each other.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/25/article-2091802-11752200000005DC-8_468x286.jpg Violence: Doherty and his cousin were involved in a fight outside a PC world, similar to this one, in Manchester

'Mr Doherty is a man who has previously made something of a career from himself as being a man who is prepared to use violence.
'He had used that in the media to his advantage in the TV show Britain's Most Dangerous Men.
'He said: ‘when I fight I would bite them, bite their ears, bite their noses and swallow it to permanently disfigure them, I wouldn't spit it out so it couldn't be sewn back on'.
'It's as a result of that programme that his career as a celebrity started and he became a person with a certain notoriety in the gypsy community.
'There has to be a point where these two parties stop acting in this way and I'm told by Johnny Joyce that this happens today.'
Boxer Dougie admitted using threatening behaviour and was given a 12 month community order. He was also ordered to complete 150 hours unpaid work and pay ?500 costs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091802/Paddy-Dohertys-cousin-jailed-brawl-Big-Fat-Gypsy-Wedding-star-outside-PC-World.html#ixzz1kdYjO3XP

ilovenzb
27-01-2012, 07:25 AM
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/dec2011/7/5/big-fat-gypsey-wedding-star-paddy-doherty-pic-channel-4-planet-photo-s-286373888.jpg Big Fat Gypsey Wedding Star, Paddy Doherty (Pic: Channel 4/Planet Photo's)

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding star Paddy Doherty has received a suspended jail term for his part in a grudge fight in public with another traveller in Manchester.
Doherty, 52, "fronted up" to Johnny Joyce, 21, when he was challenged to a brawl amid an ongoing feud.
Manchester Crown Court heard the former bare knuckle boxer had brought disapproval from elements of the travelling community when he complained to police in August 2010 that Joyce had attacked him in an earlier incident.
Joyce was eventually acquitted of assaulting Doherty but the latter's appearance in court as a prosecution witness caused "bad blood" between the two families.
Doherty was jogging in Ancoats last June when Joyce came across him. A fight ensued near a retail outlet car park which Doherty got the worse of and culminated with both falling on the floor.
Insults were spat at Doherty by Joyce's brother, Douglas, who filmed the tussle on his mobile phone. The footage played in court showed the brawl spilling from the car park outside a PC World store and into the busy main road with cars swerving around the pair.
Doherty, formerly of Duchy Road caravan park in Salford, pleaded guilty to affray last month.
Johnny Joyce admitted a single charge of affray and Douglas Joyce pleaded guilty to a public order offence of using threatening or insulting words or behaviour.
Sentencing Doherty to 51 weeks in jail - suspended for two years - Judge Martin Steiger QC said: "I am persuaded that this is a case where a sentence of imprisonment is called for. Those who fight in public places should be punished but there is significant mitigation in your case to suspend the sentence."
The brothers, from Cherry Avenue, Manchester, will be sentenced on January 13.
Doherty spent five days in Manchester Royal Infirmary and underwent successful reconstructive surgery on his ear after the fracas on June 10.
In hospital he gave a statement to police and claimed he was the victim and had acted in self defence from his cousins who he is related to through their mother.
He told detectives: "I was in fear for my life. Johnny Joyce had previously broken my jaw in seven places. I spent some time on a life support machine."
Referring to the Joyce brothers he said: "They are much younger and bigger than me. I believe they both take steroids.
"I remain in fear for my life."
Last September Doherty and his sons received an Osman warning from police that their personal safety was in danger.
He has since moved from Greater Manchester and now lives at a caravan park in Queensferry, North Wales.
Mark Rhind, defending, said his client's appearance in court to testify against Johnny Joyce "all went terribly wrong" as he broke with the tradition of problems being solved within the travelling community and away from the authorities.
"The bad feeling they (the Joyces) felt towards Mr Doherty was maintained and intensified," he explained.
It had led to his client leaving Manchester, where he had lived all his life, as he continued to be frowned upon.
He added: "Mr Doherty is in his 50s. He is a very different man than he was in his 30s and 40s.
"He has lost a degree of influence in his community.
"On the day in question he was out for a run. Not looking for trouble but trouble found him.
"He took the view that a physical confrontation was inevitable.
"His culpability is minimal. He fronted up to a situation which he felt he could not avoid and has already paid significantly for it."

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2012/01/06/my-big-fat-gypsy-wedding-star-paddy-doherty-escapes-jail-over-brawl-115875-23684720/#ixzz1kdZZPyiy

Diablo13
27-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Never heard of him, but it just goes to show how standards in television have dropped by making "celebrities" out of human detritus like this! :axe:

ilovenzb
27-01-2012, 10:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=EwXbI4NkDoY