PDA

View Full Version : Raw 02/01/2012

Pejazzle
03-01-2012, 06:15 PM
http://f.imagehost.org/0831/key_art_wwe_monday_night_raw_575_x_275.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4cbTObqyY&feature=channel_video_title

Diablo13
03-01-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm getting a bit behind with watching the wrestling lately, but both Raw and Smackdown had good shows over the holiday period, with some of the less seen wrestlers being dusted off for a change of pace.
I just hope they can keep the standards up, but I have said that before and been disappointed.
I quite like seeing Booker T back in action? He may be an older wrestler but he is still in good shape and can still cut it in the ring with the youngsters, for a time at least?

Pejazzle
04-01-2012, 12:48 AM
I quite like seeing Booker T back in action? He may be an older wrestler but he is still in good shape and can still cut it in the ring with the youngsters, for a time at least?

Better than Kevin Nash! lol

Don't get your hopes up for this show Diablo, such an anti climax with the big 1/2/12 promo. A WWE championship match before a divas match and a bonkers 6 man tag which turns into a handicap then an elimination.

Diablo13
04-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Not seen this weeks Raw yet, but I knew the quality couldn't last!
Hornswoggle is better than Kevin Nash,............a quarter of the size but double the entertainment! lol
A bit like concentrated soup, it seems smaller and thicker,.........but it will still run down your leg! :wink:

Brodus Clay was supposed to finally return, to say nothing of Chris Jericho, though I would expect Jericho to be a run in or an announcement from him at the end.

Diablo13
05-01-2012, 03:41 PM
I didn't think this weeks Raw was so bad.
Jericho certainly knows how to make an entrance, though I would have preferred it if he had actually said something, but he really knows how to work the crowd!
I can't ever remember seeing him look so happy and shaking hands with the crowd so I hope this means he will be coming back as a face, rather than his usual heel. The WWE have enough heels at the moment.

The show seems to flow so much better without Christian and Del Rio with all their annoying monologues?
Good to see R Truth back and even better to see him slap Miz around.
CM Punk Vs Laryngitis, while a bit annoying at times, is warming up nicely to an expected in ring ppv battle between the two sometime in the near future?
I can't help but like Dolph Ziggler for his talent, if he dumped Vicky he could make a good WWE champion with a change of attitude?
There are just too many dislikeable heels around at the moment?
The hyped 6 man tag was a bit of an anti climax, but Kane's from under ring appearance and spectacular fireworks display was a good end to the show?
With the Royal Rumble coming up, where we usually get guest wrestlers and storyline changes before Wrestlemania, there is good potential for future development, if it is scripted right?

Pejazzle
05-01-2012, 05:40 PM
The Chris Jericho entrance must mean he is a heel? He deliberately didn't speak so he could turn the cheers into boos.

That could wither be the start of an awesome storyline or a really bad move making Jericho lap it up like that.
But from WWE online videos posted after he was asked backstage why he didn't talk and he just smiles without saying anything.

Now who this "she" is that the promos claimed sent him back are is anyone's guess.

My guess is it's Stephanie McMahon sending him to beat up CM Punk who disrespected her, and in the promos it says "I have come to regain what is mine" I'm guessing that is the title and the mantra of being the best on the world.

I hope they don't spoil this storyline like they did with Punk.

I agree all those stupid monologues where Miz, Del Rio & Christian come out and spout sh1t are annoying. The show is much better without that.

Dolph has all the potential but I still haven't worked out whether he would be better as a face or not.

Diablo13
05-01-2012, 11:58 PM
The Jericho show was typical of his usual ego trip.
I like the idea of the 'she' being Stephanie, especially if Laryngitis or Hunter disagrees about him coming back!
Laughing Laryngitis let him go in the first place, and a Hunter Vs Jericho for "best in the world" accolade would be good as well?

Not sure how Cena intends to change this year as he said, because I just can't see him as a heel, and frankly I don't care how much underwear he has on? lol

Pejazzle
06-01-2012, 12:26 AM
You mean CM Punk vs Jericho?

Diablo13
06-01-2012, 12:45 AM
You mean CM Punk vs Jericho?

No, not yet.
Jericho always said he was "the best in the world at what he does" and he was the only Unified champion.
With triple H being widely regarded as the best of the previous generation of wrestlers and still active, as well as being Stephanie's husband, following on from the 'she' presumption, that could lead to a good storyline or match between them?

CM Punk Vs Jericho would likely come later on, during or after Wrestlemania maybe?
Hoping that The Undertaker finally makes an appearance for Wrestlemania, which I would expect to be his retirement match, that could also involve Jericho, if they don't do a rematch from last year against Hunter, or even make an Undertaker, Triple H, Jericho three way match to end "The Streak"?
That would be great!

Pejazzle
06-01-2012, 12:51 AM
I would expect it to be Jericho v CM Punk straight away seeing as it's CM Punk who claims to be the best in the world and is the WWE champion. Plus Stephanie doesn't like Punk so maybe she sent him back to finish him. As well as the promo saying he was coming to get back what was his so probably the title? I don't see what he could take from HHH?

All makes for good storylines either way, lets hope they don't c0ck it up.

Diablo13
06-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Yes lets hope they don't c0ck it up!:pray:
Just returning, Jericho hasn't earned a title shot at Punk, unless Punk loses the title first, which could happen with Laryngitis's interference!
Taking on Triple H would be for pride, right up Jericho's street.