PDA

View Full Version : Gonna give me DB another whirl...

loady
05-08-2006, 08:48 AM
I have not been in here since all the mayhem of a while ago, my dreambox stopped getting discovery channels and i suspect it was becasue the signal has become weak, i can get them back if i disconect the modem, so i went back to my dbox 2 and all was fine but i am sick of looking at it.....with regard to the dreambox and it recieving non fta channels are all the nesscery files and tuts still available ? ie, cams etc or is this all still phorbidden ??

Devilfish
05-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Hi loady,

There are a few newer dreambox images kicking about with cams and emus already installed. Gemini 3.00 is the latest enigma image and there a few neutrino images too.

I've been running Gemini 2.90 for a while now...solid as a rock!

notanotherone
05-08-2006, 09:30 AM
like devilfish says there are a few on the go you dont actually say what you are running ?i like the neutrino set up and have been running one from the start but i have only tried one gemini image but because i got confused with the menu set up i gave up on it were as the likes of devilfish and a few others the have successfully been running gemini and as they say gemini 3.0 is the latest so dont give up on it try something else

krazylegz
06-08-2006, 08:57 PM
hello loady m8:)

i've gotta say when i was using my dbox i prefered the enigma based images such as gemini i find it's got a beter faster scan.

u can do it m8

loady
09-08-2006, 08:37 PM
thanks guys, im quite versed in the flashing etc...i preffered the look of nuetrinos but as above, always found the geminis to work better for me, i will try the new gemini and hopefully it might now be able to pick out the discovery channels from my signal, dunno if the images liam made fekked about with the tuner or whether my signal has weakened slightly, all channells work fine if modem is disconnected, i can run the modem with a 12db attenuater on it!!!! but i dont think that will kick back the residue signal to the dbox though...someone mentioned a splitter tap where you could vary the signal between devices.

blackcobrauk
12-08-2006, 01:35 PM
geminis v3 does it have cams on?

colinm66656
18-08-2006, 06:54 AM
Gemini have their own server. You can download them from the bluepanel addons as long as you have an internet connection. I am now trying to configure a neutrino image but unlike the Gemini installation I am struggling to get it to scan. Gemini was a doddle. I think there is a tutorial for the Neutrino set-up so if anyone can point me in the direction of that, that would be great.

zaf786
21-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Gemini have their own server. You can download them from the bluepanel addons as long as you have an internet connection. I am now trying to configure a neutrino image but unlike the Gemini installation I am struggling to get it to scan. Gemini was a doddle. I think there is a tutorial for the Neutrino set-up so if anyone can point me in the direction of that, that would be great.
Hi what image are you trying to get going there isn,t a tut on neutrino as far as i know try bruteforce cable xml then scan**Zaf786**