PDA

View Full Version : Tribute To The Troops 2011

Pejazzle
14-12-2011, 09:07 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAuVS1F21I

Diablo13
14-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Excellent, I like to watch this. :appl:
I just wish we did things like this to support our troops and boost morale in this way?
Plenty of people in Britain say how much they support our troops, but you never hear of them giving free tickets to shows or people going out to entertain them anymore, as the WWE does? :(
Surely if they do it should be publicized to make people doing a difficult and dangerous job not feel forgotten? :-?

Pejazzle
14-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Agree with you there. We haven't got a big Wrestling company to do that here but maybe the England football team should hold a special game every year with the stadium being for soldiers only and free for them. I know some football clubs do this every year but not that many soldiers are given seats from what I've seen.

Although the shambles that most of the England players are in their personal lives they are in no way fit to put on a show for our soldiers? Where as with WWE the wrestlers are something that USA can be proud of?

Diablo13
15-12-2011, 08:42 PM
That was a good show with some variety.
In a way I am envious of American national pride, which we have lost completely?
That pride seemed to show in the WWE performances and commentators, who produced a good show and bouts, without all the usual RAW bollix.
If only they could maintain that standard throughout the rest of the year! :(