PDA

View Full Version : Problem after being unplugged

zaine
04-08-2006, 12:42 PM
I have a problem that someone my be able to steer me in the correct direction with....

A friend of mine has an AU card but unplugged the box and removed it for an engineer visit... There have been 2 key rolls since then and when the box was re connected, even after 24 hours switched on, the card doesn't seem to have updated, how long should / could it take to catch up with the changes? or do I need to do something manually on boot up?

Cheers

stonned2thebone
04-08-2006, 01:27 PM
I have a problem that someone my be able to steer me in the correct direction with....
A friend of mine has an AU card but unplugged the box and removed it for an engineer visit... There have been 2 key rolls since then and when the box was re connected, even after 24 hours switched on, the card doesn't seem to have updated, how long should / could it take to catch up with the changes? or do I need to do something manually on boot up?
Cheers

if it hasent updated m8 i would advise you to redo the card

zaine
04-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Hmmmm, That could be fun.....

All I have is an old Phoenix programmer from analogue sky days... Works on my card to add keys, but think I may need more hardware for re-doing a card... Plus lots of reading up on the forum :)

Thanks for that anyway stonned2thebone....

Z

zaine
04-08-2006, 02:52 PM
OK, Sorted....

My mate was not listening to me !!!! :bomb:

When I was telling him to unplug the power.. He just used the standby power button..... :gun:

Sorted after I forced him to physically unplug the mains........

Cheers

Z