PDA

View Full Version : BB evictees could make shock return

Devilfish
04-08-2006, 09:08 AM
One or more of the Big Brother housemates already evicted are set for a shock return to the show, according to reports.

Viewers will get the chance to choose from nine evictees who they want to send back into the house.

Tantrum queen Nikki would be favourite to re-enter the house after complaints from fans that the programme has become dull since she left.

In another twist, it is rumoured that a double eviction will take place on Friday night, with Mikey and Susie favourites to get the boot. Jennie and Imogen are also facing eviction.

The Sun reported that the evictees will travel to the BB studio, with phone lines being opened up for the next few days.

Shahbaz, Dawn and George are not eligible because they walked, while Sezer has not been invited back, added the newspaper.

The show's chiefs are said to be devising a plan for the chosen evictees to enter a secret house, although they are not expected to qualify for the £100,000 winning prize.

On Thursday, the Big Brother University students earned a luxury food budget next week as six of them passed their exams.

Aisleyne and Glyn excelled in Communication Studies as they learned 30 words and phrases in sign language. Imogen and Mikey passed their Anatomy test by naming 20 bones and muscles.

Jennie successfully memorised a scene from Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream but fellow actor Pete failed to make grade. Richard also flunked his Welsh exam, but Susie finally got to grips with the language to help the housemates pass the task.

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/pressass/t/969791332.jpg

dave_c
04-08-2006, 04:14 PM
would it really be worth bringing any of them back so l8 in the show , after this week , theres only 2 weeks left

Devilfish
04-08-2006, 04:24 PM
would it really be worth bringing any of them back so l8 in the show , after this week , theres only 2 weeks left

It might be to brighten the place up a bit....inject a new lease of life!

They wouldn't be eligable to win so no need to evict them!

Lainie
04-08-2006, 04:27 PM
woo hoo i need to choon in tonite. better get the carry oot and the munchies ready

:wink: :wink:

Devilfish
04-08-2006, 04:39 PM
woo hoo i need to choon in tonite. better get the carry oot and the munchies ready

Remember it's an 8:30pm start and not 9pm!

Lainie
04-08-2006, 04:44 PM
gawd thanks for reminding me - got a bad memory i have, whit time was it again???

cochise
04-08-2006, 08:22 PM
I don't think they should be sending anyone back in. Some people over at the channel 4 BB forum spend alot of money evicting their chosen house mates. BB must be angry the great british public voted out Nikki since she was bringing them some serious phone revenue.

BB should refund the public for waisting their time and money on even playing the phone vote game.

There can be no doubt that the annoying little twit (Nikki that is) will be put back in especially if you check out the bookies.

If anyone is going back in, surely poor Jonathan deserves that chance. It's a shame he won't get it. /:)

laurzz
05-08-2006, 09:05 PM
they should not continue with this big brother next year cause they have run out of ideas n its becoming desprate and shamful.bringing old housemates in whats next, they will b bringing drop ur draws jade back b4 u no it lol:wink:

Devilfish
06-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Some people over at the channel 4 BB forum spend alot of money evicting their chosen house mates

I know I'm sad because I watch big brother but that's even sadder!

I heard a story last night that someone spent %u00A360 on votes to get a housemate evicted...surely it would be cheaper just to turn the channel over! :rofl:

Channel 4 don't do this for fun....their in it to make money! And it's suckers like that who pay their wages!

All the profit Channel 4 makes from the votes on who goes back into the house-next-door is going to charity.

laurzz
06-08-2006, 11:21 AM
well every1 is in it 4 the money its a game shown i noticed that when you txt in you get charged 3 times 1 for your txt 1 for the reciving it then another 1 for conformation its a money making scam