PDA

View Full Version : Selections for Saturday 26th Nov 2011

gazza2008
26-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Good Morning All

Todays Selections are as follows I have 4 selections so I suggest doing them in double/trebles and lucky 15

NAP BINOCULAR 2.20 New Currently 11/10 with will hill

We are goaing againt our winner last weel OVERTURN who did me a favour BUT I do think BINOCULAR has a bit more and with Tony Mccoy in the saddle We have a chance.

NB Coup Royale 3.45 Newb Currently 5/1 with will hill

Not easy to train and is lightly raced; jumping seemed to have scuppered him in novice handicap at Kempton (2m5f) in February but he came sweeping through from way off the pace and won by 8l; up 12lb and into a more competitive race but made a powerful impression with that win and remains very much one to note.

EW AinteenThirtyThree. 3.10 Newb (year berly was born hehe) Currently 9/1 with coral and Will Hill

Won by huge margins from useful rivals in small fields for novice chases over 3m here last winter before disappointing in Grade 1 at Cheltenham; underwent treatment for sore shins and made encouraging reappearance when second to very classy Somersby overinadequate trip at Kempton; plenty of potential and must be on shortlist.

EW Raya Star 2.05 Newb Currently 9/1 with coral and VC

Fell twice last term and wandered badly in front when second in 2m4f Aintree handicap in May but no misdemeanours when back over 2m at Wetherby four weeks, unleashing a good turn of foot to scoot clear; up 12lb, which demands more again, but that performance was promising.

Good Luck all

Gaz