PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Talks Bitterness With Rock Being Over, Brock Lesnar & More

Pejazzle
22-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Steven Muehlhausen hosts a pro wrestling show and recently spoke with Randy Orton to discuss the release of THQ's WWE '12. Here are some highlights, you can listen to the full interview by clicking here.
Brock Lesnar being in WWE '12: "I think it's great. I'm a big Lesnar fan and I've always been. We came up together about 10 years ago. Me and him were buds. We've lost touch over the years' as you usually do with guys like that. But I wish him the best. I know he's had a few health issues as of late. But he'll conquer those, just like he's conquered every other obstacle that's come his way. I truly feel he's one of the few human beings I've ever met that have been able to accomplish as much as he's accomplished. He puts his mind, body and soul into it and he's gonna get it done."

His bitterness with The Rock: "As far as The Rock and myself are concerned, you know I'd love to see that [himself vs. The Rock], are you kidding me? That's huge.

"Right now, the WWE Universe is geared to see Rock/Cena at Wrestlemania 28. And to be honest, I've caught a little bit of the buzz too. We all want to see it. The crowd is ecstatic. When he comes out, there's nothing else quite like it, it really is. Sure, I hate that the guy is back. I wish I was in his spot working with Cena at Wrestlemania 28... but yeah, I'm happy that Rock's back. I'm over the bitterness (laughs) so to speak with him being back saying he never left and all that BS."

Orton also talked about coming up with Batista, losing at Survivor Series and more, you can check out the full interview at this link (http://www.sportstownchicago.com/randyorton).