PDA

View Full Version : Samsung box stop working suddently

ish
03-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Hi

I have a Samsung SMT-2100C box. It was working fine till few days ago. It suddently stop working. I reprogrammed the OPOS card. It is till not working. When I power up the box. It display Ld:30 on the box screen and TV screen display NTL. Then box get switch Off and restart after few second by itself.
Now I don't see any display on the TV screen. But I can see channels no on the box display. Also I can change channels on the box. But I am not getting picture on the TV screen.

Please could some one help me with this problem.

many thank

dave_c
03-08-2006, 10:55 AM
hi m8 , silly question , but have you checked the back of the samsung to make sure all the leads are firmly connected and none have fallen out , or that it hasnt switched itself to a different channel on ur tv

bluey1
03-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Hi
I have a Samsung SMT-2100C box. It was working fine till few days ago. It suddently stop working. I reprogrammed the OPOS card. It is till not working. When I power up the box. It display Ld:30 on the box screen and TV screen display NTL. Then box get switch Off and restart after few second by itself.
Now I don't see any display on the TV screen. But I can see channels no on the box display. Also I can change channels on the box. But I am not getting picture on the TV screen.
Please could some one help me with this problem.
many thank

have you checked your freq/netid/ or cable feed is ok ????