PDA

View Full Version : Raw 31/10/2011

Pejazzle
01-11-2011, 11:05 PM
http://f.imagehost.org/0831/key_art_wwe_monday_night_raw_575_x_275.jpg (http://xtreme-tv.net/raw103111.html)

CLICK IMAGE TO WATCH

Diablo13
05-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Watched this last night and as soon as it started I thought oh no not again!
I used to quite like the Rock as a performer, but these days he just talks the same old crap he did years ago, for aaaaaageeees!
Thing is the WWE keep announcing he will be there, but instead we get yet another video promo and its getting annoying!

Where on earth did they dig the Muppets up from?
Although their shows were funny, they are now so 1980's and have nothing to do with wrestling, except once again a big cheque to the WWE for promoting an old fashioned new film!
Therein lies today's problems, they concentrate solely on advertising promotions revenue, rather than the quality of the shows and matches.
If no one turned up for their events at all, they would still make money from adverts and sponsorship, though only for a short time until long time fans like me start turning off altogether! :(
The WWE have to be careful that people can still tell the difference between the Muppets and the wrestlers.
So many flashbacks to weeks before, then from the vault matches leave little time for what is going on today and for me gives the feeling it is all done on the cheap?
The WWE Vintage Collection shows have much better matches than today's efforts and in half the time slot.
Michael Cole vs JR fill ins that don't happen, and are pathetic anyway.
Big lead ups to the return of Brodus Clay, yet although he looks the part, he came second on NXT, so why aren't we seeing Silent Rage or Johnny whatsisface, the people that actually won WWE new talent contests? It makes those "competitions" even more of a joke!

Same faces in tired storylines every week, with other talent you never see. Why can't they vary who appears in matches on the show, even without a storyline, as they used to?
After 20 odd years of watching WWE I'm getting bored with this tired format, which never lives up to its promises.
The much maligned TNA may not have the writers, but the actual in ring performances and young talent, with their commitment to matches is much more entertaining to watch!
You have been too long on top of the wrestling heap WWE and if there was better competition you would be on a long slide down it towards the toilet!

Pejazzle
06-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Problem is until WWE get some real competition we're going to be fed this crap. Although I did find the muppets segments quite funny it was better than the wrestling at least lol

I really hate when they show from the vault, it just proves they haven't got any ideas to fill up the show so use past matches.

Don't get me started on the rock coming via satellite and spouting the same old garbage, I've had enough of him!

ruud692
08-11-2011, 01:28 AM
well put people. Got to agree with all the points made. Raw Made me yawn this week just when it was getting interesting.