PDA

View Full Version : Bets 29/10/2011

gazza2008
29-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Good morning All

At last some decent Racing. I am not a big fan of thr Flat I prefere National Hunt.

Here is todays bets

NAP What a Friend 2.45 Weth Currently 4/1 with Coral and Paddy Power

Off since pulled up in Grand National in April; high-class chaser at his best, as he showed when fine fourth in Gold Cup in March, and much depends on how much of that ability he can transfer across on first hurdles run since 2007-08 (ended that campaignas a useful 138-rated novice before improving over fences); much respected.

NB. Time For Rupert 3.20 Weth 4/1 with will hill (intresting 5/2 with laddies so get on at will hill)

Never really going when favourite for RSA Chase at Cheltenham in March, though still only beaten 6l and was subsequently found to be suffering from lung infection (also broke blood vessel); near top-class staying hurdler who had previously made exemplarystart to chase career last autumn and, with trainer sounding positive earlier in the week, is a leading contender.

EW Classic Punch 4.25 Newm 22/1 with Coral

I have backed this before ignore what the RP says

Very capable on his day and best turf efforts in recent years have been at Newmarket, as when making all (often front-runner) in 1m2f handicap early in August; ran poorly at Pontefract latest and up against it in this company even if back on song.

Good Luck all

Gaz