PDA

View Full Version : Whos online

DAVEJMAG
03-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Anyone on here got their PS2 online and what games do youse play.
I've not played mine for a while but from time to time i play Pro evo and Toca online.

zaine
05-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Not been online for that long now, the kids have taken over the PS2 :(

Only got the early online ones, SOCOM (US Navy Seals) and Twisted Metal Black.

I was crap at them anyway..... :9:

Z

Shipoftheline
05-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Give Battlefield 2: Modern Combat ago :)

tabby666
16-09-2006, 08:56 PM
fifa 06 whenever i can, best fotball game to play online if you can avoid the cheats and quitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think?

abcd
12-10-2006, 07:26 PM
fifa 06 whenever i can, best fotball game to play online if you can avoid the cheats and quitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you think?

Pro Evo is the only football game worth playing at all never mind online can't wait for 6 (no disrespect to FIFA lovers it is getting better). Lag is a problem though (in my experience it was worse with the FIFA titles and thats saying something). ALso don't you hate being called a cheat when you are just plain better than someone thats worse than the quitters.

On the original question - Battlefront the free online game is good for a laugh although only the hardcore tank drivers are still online so if you are a rookie you get blown to hell.

wrx youngster
17-10-2006, 04:32 PM
I used to play wrc online, but now got a hardrive in the ps2 so the games will not work online, anyone know how you can get backup and downloaded games to work over the internet.

thanks

drunkn_munky
05-02-2007, 01:12 AM
I have topspin for the ps2, but no one is only to play that ever :p

Which is a real shame really, since i like tennis.

Anyone else play that?