PDA

View Full Version : error postcount to low attachment

ton1
02-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Hi i am new member in the forum trying to download a file but the attachment say (error postcount to low attachment). Is it im new and have not posted any messages yet.HELP!.

twobeercans
02-08-2006, 08:22 PM
you will need to make about 15posts in the forum before you can download < that doesn't mean silly post btw.

regards tbc

theayatollah
05-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Thanks twobeercans, thats a pain about the 15 posts especially as most people need starting tutorials before they can ask any interesting questions / or help.

I've been away from this forum (since the split), and also the fact I moved to a non cable enabled area, hopefully that will change soon though :o)

There also isn't the introduction forum everyone who hasnt post is told to post in?

Thanks

ton1
05-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks people i best get posting . 3 down 12 to go bye!

tersace
09-08-2006, 06:42 PM
I have the same problem, i had to register again and lost all my post. Oh well gonna have to start again.

regards

thesparky
09-08-2006, 07:08 PM
maybe we should start a "leechers corner" lol
basic tutorials and the like?

dangermouse
09-08-2006, 07:14 PM
FINALLY found out what happened, i lost all mine too, first i heard of the split... just about found this and had to register under new name, i take it the old id cant be re instated???

thesparky
09-08-2006, 07:30 PM
DM 15 posts isnt much just saying hello and helping people its not the end of the earth m8 it just helps stop leeches

blackcobrauk
18-08-2006, 09:12 PM
i think tuts shud be free 2 d/l so can read up then help if this is 2 be first step 2 learning place...

renwich
18-08-2006, 09:19 PM
i think tuts shud be free 2 d/l so can read up then help if this is 2 be first step 2 learning place...

they are free, as are the downloads u just need to make 15 decent posts

read my signature

DessertDog
18-08-2006, 09:24 PM
you could read here it helps

http://world-of-digital.com/forums/f54/3718-important-please-read.html

Hunter
18-08-2006, 09:28 PM
or any of mine :)

edwardneville
19-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the Bbox2 link, downloaded and reading up now. Have Sammy 2100which is on the blink, thinking about Dbox2 as replacment ?

p0lo2004
20-08-2006, 05:38 PM
I think 15 is ok, but as he said it is pretty hard to get very little knowledge cause u need a small bit to build on

neil.

DessertDog
20-08-2006, 06:09 PM
I think 15 is ok, but as he said it is pretty hard to get very little knowledge cause u need a small bit to build on
neil.
you are not the only user m8 we have all and i mean all had to do the same its not hard

sajbaj
20-08-2006, 06:28 PM
same problem here

aabid
20-08-2006, 09:47 PM
sure its not gona b that hard to post 15 or is it?

fergalsworld
20-08-2006, 09:51 PM
They dont all have to be in this section
Have a look round the other sections.
Remember no crap posts as the mods wont be happy.

berty
20-08-2006, 10:35 PM
i am in the same boat, just had to register again lost all my posts got to start as a newbie again

Hunter
20-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the Bbox2 link, downloaded and reading up now. Have Sammy 2100which is on the blink, thinking about Dbox2 as replacment ?
well it,ll fix the key roll probs you all have lol:roflmao:

Diablo13
21-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Sorry but Am I the only 1 to find this thread irritating? The same question asked and answered by just about every mod in the place. It seems that the best way to get your post count up for some people is to have a whinge about having a low post count. I am sure if people bothered to read some of the other posts they could get their count up by using a few well chosen replies, rather than putting all the gripes together and wasting busy peoples time answering them individually. If this seems hard then so be it, the rules are made for a reason and apply to everyone, so live with it or go cry somewhere else.
Might I suggest we have a "WHINGERS ROOM" so that people can put all their complaints about the site or posting difficulties together? It could be headed by a sticky stating the posting rules, then when people complained after reading it they could be given an automatic warning about spamming. Job done. This leaves the mods free to answer the sensible questions posted by the majority of people, who have paid their dues and deserve someones help and attention!
This same thread keeps popping up as a new post by different people in different guises and its getting tiresome. Perhaps we could include a link to sites that don't have a posting limit and will accept anyone, though I doubt you would get the same level of help and friendship as you will get here. With just a little patience and effort you have the chance to be part of a great growing community of friends. If you are unable to do either of these things then, Bugger off, we dont need you. :bomb: :w_o_d:

Donnie Darko
21-08-2006, 02:25 PM
I want free tv and now,why should'nt i just be allowed access to what i want and then clear off only to reappear when it goes tits up again.

Hunter
21-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Sorry but Am I the only 1 to find this thread irritating? The same question asked and answered by just about every mod in the place. It seems that the best way to get your post count up for some people is to have a whinge about having a low post count. I am sure if people bothered to read some of the other posts they could get their count up by using a few well chosen replies, rather than putting all the gripes together and wasting busy peoples time answering them individually. If this seems hard then so be it, the rules are made for a reason and apply to everyone, so live with it or go cry somewhere else.
Might I suggest we have a "WHINGERS ROOM" so that people can put all their complaints about the site or posting difficulties together? It could be headed by a sticky stating the posting rules, then when people complained after reading it they could be given an automatic warning about spamming. Job done. This leaves the mods free to answer the sensible questions posted by the majority of people, who have paid their dues and deserve someones help and attention!
This same thread keeps popping up as a new post by different people in different guises and its getting tiresome. Perhaps we could include a link to sites that don't have a posting limit and will accept anyone, though I doubt you would get the same level of help and friendship as you will get here. With just a little patience and effort you have the chance to be part of a great growing community of friends. If you are unable to do either of these things then, Bugger off, we dont need you. :bomb: :w_o_d:
i think your right m8
theres enough info for newbies or old members

case closed

Gazer
21-08-2006, 07:50 PM
I want free tv and now,why should'nt i just be allowed access to what i want and then clear off only to reappear when it goes tits up again.

So you think that we should all go out of our way....like me and pay for this site so that everyone can come on.... and that all our mods go out of there way and put all the information they know about getting free tv......so you can come on and just take what you like then just clear off untill next time.....i think you need to get a live m8 or find another forum to leach off .....its not the sort of members i want on here....and them sort dont last on here.

Gazer.

Donnie Darko
21-08-2006, 08:58 PM
It was posted in jest Gazer,more of a pop a people who take more than they give.
Theres probably a few on here who know me better than that.

Gazer
21-08-2006, 09:12 PM
It was posted in jest Gazer,more of a pop a people who take more than they give.
Theres probably a few on here who know me better than that.
-----------------------------------
Well i hope it was m8...because i for one don't spend my time and money on here just for anyone to come and leach off here and piss off untill next time, and the WOD team think the same, thats why this 15 post rule is here, so we get to know the good from the bad......and 99% is good just the 1% is bad so the spammers get banned.

Regards Gazer.

Diablo13
21-08-2006, 09:45 PM
-----------------------------------
Well i hope it was m8...because i for one don't spend my time and money on here just for anyone to come and leach off here and piss off untill next time, and the WOD team think the same, thats why this 15 post rule is here, so we get to know the good from the bad......and 99% is good just the 1% is bad so the spammers get banned.
Regards Gazer.
No room for argument there Gazer. All anybody needs to do is read your post and they will know exactly where they stand. Despite the rules being posted all over the place some people either ignore them or just don't bother reading them.
If you did'nt read the instructions on your new Ikea bed, cooker washing machine and chemical toilet combo first, you would soon be in the sh1t as well.
People just need to be told straight out sometimes without the niceties and it can work wonders, (hopefully).

agios123
24-08-2006, 04:58 PM
I agree with the anti leech idea, but i think 15 posts is a lil bit too much

renwich
24-08-2006, 05:09 PM
try a different forum then, I think you'l find 15 is low compared to other forums

DessertDog
24-08-2006, 05:24 PM
If you think 15 is high maybe you should look else where cos thats low m8 take or leave it thats the option you have

berty
25-08-2006, 01:20 AM
I can see how this would be irratating to you mate, just as irratating to likes of me and others like me who are not new here and didnt realise that the sight had spit into 2 separate sites and have had to re register and have 0 post count again, so i aint really interested if it annoys you mate just dont read it if it bothers you that much and go do somthing constructive instead

fergalsworld
25-08-2006, 01:44 AM
I can see how this would be irratating to you mate, just as irratating to likes of me and others like me who are not new here and didnt realise that the sight had spit into 2 separate sites and have had to re register and have 0 post count again, so i aint really interested if it annoys you mate just dont read it if it bothers you that much and go do somthing constructive instead
We all had to start from scratch with zero posts
I really cant see what your beef is about.
I see you have hit the magical number of posts required now (not that hard was it) so you can go and grab what you want.

berty
25-08-2006, 01:50 AM
been on this site for bout a year and a half mate just didnt like the tone of diablo going on about whinging, got just about everything i will ever need on my pc already was not just to grab anything

fergalsworld
25-08-2006, 02:03 AM
been on this site for bout a year and a half mate just didnt like the tone of diablo going on about whinging, got just about everything i will ever need on my pc already was not just to grab anything
the site has not been up and running a year and a half
its a totaly new site in its own right,thats why we all had to start from zero.
and as you know 99% of forums have a post count rule for certain things.
Anyway enjoy.

berty
25-08-2006, 02:11 AM
you know what i mean mate i was a member of digital world before all the sh**, and i like the site, just not going to listen to any long winded sh** from diablo, took a bit of offence from his long winded moan, seems like he had the biggest and longest moan of the whole thread

Diablo13
25-08-2006, 02:56 AM
you know what i mean mate i was a member of digital world before all the **it, and i like the site, just not going to listen to any long winded sh** from diablo, took a bit of offence from his long winded moan, seems like he had the biggest and longest moan of the whole thread

Yet you still never managed to grasp after reading all of my long "whinge" that its a new site? I'll give you a clue shall I :w_o_d:not digital world. Another clue might be the great big BLUE BANNER at the top of all the pages. I would guess you have been sleeping in your coffin for a while and must have forgotten how to read rules and stickies and things, just so you knew where you were? I have no intention of getting into a slanginging match with you, I have better things to do than argue the toss with NEWBIES.
Whatever you think of me personally does'nt really matter, I am entitled to my opinion in an open forum, just the same as you and I expressed it. Thats why we are here to make constructive posts. It would appear by the way that at least some of the mods on THIS site agreed with me anyway, so that puts you in a minority of 1. Actually I don't know how you even managed to find your way to this site as you could'nt find the rules when you got here. I suppose even :google: is'nt infallible.
Can someone please give this person directions to Digital World if it still exists, or failing that Monkey World as he clearly does'nt feel at home here and got here by mistake.:please: