PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw 26/09/2011

Pejazzle
04-10-2011, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1OUA_j-g1w

Pejazzle
05-10-2011, 04:45 PM
And I thought we couldn't get a crazier ending than Hell in a Cell!

It was noted that during the final segment on RAW last night, names like John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton[/URL], Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly weren't at ringside. Word is that WWE[URL="To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. was expecting the fans to boo the Superstars who walked out and didn't want certain ones getting heat from the crowd.

Diablo13
05-10-2011, 08:50 PM
I thought that was quite a spectacular end to Raw.
Strange that CM Punk wasn't there when it was him that really started this backlash!
What is ballcocks is all the complaints about it becoming an unsafe work environment, from some of the people doing some of the attacking outside of the ring, like Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Christian and Mark Henry, though the refs do have a point!
Miz and Truth were fired, but Henry the the worst most vicious offender was not stripped of his title and fired?????
Talk about double standards.
I found it really sickening to see all the sheep walking out with their noses up each others ar$es, Cole you expected to walk and he should just keep walking, but there was no reason for Booker T and then JR to leave.
The whole point being that the fans, the WWE Universe were 100% behind Hunter, ...............while the backstabbing WWE organization was not!

Everyone must know by now that the whispering turd Laryngitis is behind all the problems of control Hunter is facing, so the sooner we see Johnny Ar$e Vs HHH in a loser resigns match the better. They could even add in Michael Cole to make it a two on one match, so both he and Johnny Ar$e had to resign after Hunter beat the crap out of them with a sledgehammer!:pray:

It would have been good if the top superstars you mentioned had been there and stayed behind to support Hunter, especially if one of them had been CM Punk!
I have lost a lot of respect for the likes of Jerry "The Creep" Lawler and and "Bad Old" JR after that night of the long knives performance, but it is the most dynamic and exciting storyline to be shown in the WWE for a looooooong time and its keeping my $h1t well gripped at the moment! :9:

With all that is going on I find I have to watch WWE at the moment for the overall storyline, while I make time by not watching ROH or TNA so avidly, as you mentioned in the Hell in a Cell thread.

Pejazzle
05-10-2011, 10:39 PM
I have lost a lot of respect for the likes of Jerry "The Creep" Lawler and and "Bad Old" JR after that night of the long knives performance

I was surprised with JR especially as HHH brought him back! Talk about sticking the knife in!

it is the most dynamic and exciting storyline to be shown in the WWE for a looooooong time and its keeping my $h1t well gripped at the moment!

Me too mate, the WWE universe might just flood the sewers if they keep up these thrilling storylines.