PDA

View Full Version : What's the latest cracked firmware & spoof?

pande_monium
29-09-2011, 02:26 PM
FAO Mods/Admin: If this isn't the appropriate place to ask this question, please feel free to move it to the 'more appropriate' areas ;). Much obliged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey chaps,

Some details about my PS3:
- FAT PS3
- CFW 3.41
- Spoof 3.55
- Open Manager 2.01 (I think)
- PS3 Break USB Dongle

Plays most games, but doesn't play some like "Hot Pursuit", "GT5"...

Obviously, the latest OFW is 3.72. But, I was wondering what the latest CFW & spoof versions are and where to get them from? Online searches points me to CFW 3.55 and spoof 3.70. But, there's nowhere I can download these from as most links are deleted/removed.

Am I just not looking in the right place? If we're not allowed to put up links, please could you point me in the right direction or PM me a link to the files.

Also, since the encription key was leaked, is there a better/easier/more permanent method to hack the console than the PS3 Break?

Much obliged...

Spinifex
29-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Im not into ps3 fw hacking at mo as im on 3.61,

the best fw is 3.55 kmeaw, use latest multiman to run gt5 and other games, it can be done cos i did it.
best place is _www.ps3hax.net

zinglebarb
01-10-2011, 01:37 AM
I would leave it for now and wait and see whats happening with Demonhades and the JFW hack coming

pande_monium
02-10-2011, 02:09 AM
Im not into ps3 fw hacking at mo as im on 3.61,

the best fw is 3.55 kmeaw, use latest multiman to run gt5 and other games, it can be done cos i did it.
best place is _To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Cheers Spini... that's indeed a nice forum. So much going on... the hard part is keeping up with everything! I'd 'fixed' my PS3 a while back and forgot all about it... till a couple of days back when my daughter's friend came over and wanted to play a game... and I asked myself... hang on... don't I have a PS3? :Hammer:

I would leave it for now and wait and see whats happening with Demonhades and the JFW hack coming

But these would still be able to fix the 3.55 OFW... I'm not going beyond 3.55 CFW... which means it should be easy enough for me to flip back to the OFW should these come up trumps.

zinglebarb
02-10-2011, 05:42 PM
everything plays on 3.41 though and when I updated to 3.55 half my games had modded files and I didnt keep the originals and it was so much hassle I just downloaded them all again.

pande_monium
06-10-2011, 02:31 AM
everything plays on 3.41 though and when I updated to 3.55 half my games had modded files and I didnt keep the originals and it was so much hassle I just downloaded them all again.

Facing the same damn issue! Upgraded to 3.55 and not one of the games I tested works! Bloomin heck... gotta downgrade to 3.41 again. I've got the PS3 Break... so going to use that... is there a 3.41 CFW which doesn't need the PS3 Break each time I boot up?

How did you downgrade to 3.41 from 3.55?

zinglebarb
07-10-2011, 01:10 AM
I think each device is different. You should be able to find all the instruction on ps3hack though

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. a tut here but make sure you follow it fully

not my fault if something goes wrong

I didnt downgrade I just downloaded the games again( good old 50 meg )