PDA

View Full Version : JCB 12V Lithium Drill/Driver

tinkertiler
29-09-2011, 08:24 AM
As some of you may have read before ive been getting a few tools together as im spreading my wings away from tiling all the time lol

I got the worx drill and was using that as a screw driver but its a bit of a pain in the nceck when you have to drill a hole then change the drill bit for a screw driver bit all the time :( So i was on the hunt for a 12 volt screw driver.

One of my friends who i work with wouldnt let me nick his bosch one lol Borrrrrrring git lol So i had to go on the hunt for one. He had told me he had used a JCB one and that it was very good so i had a little look in B&Q and sure enough there one was lol With 20% off it works out cheap and after reading a few of the reviews on the product i took the plunge as i had some plaster boarding to do on Monday.

Its heavy dont get me wrong but i dont like to have something like that that feels as though its made of play doh lol It did the job brilliantly !! Screwing effortlessly into the beems on the ceiling without a hitch and lasts for a long long time. The only gripe that i have with it is that it only has one battery and its a slow charge on it but im going to get a spare battery for it to make life a bit easier i think.

All in all a good price at the mo and 5 year warranty you cant complain!!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. And Red ive not had my account hijacked by B&Q pmsl

Reddevil
29-09-2011, 11:03 AM
And Red ive not had my account hijacked by B&Q pmsl

pmsl i did wonder or you got shares

tinkertiler
29-09-2011, 07:00 PM
No not got shares just easiest place to buy them from around me and plus get a discount :)

Spinifex
29-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Why was it pensioner day lol

tinkertiler
29-09-2011, 07:14 PM
pmsl no spini trade lol so get a bit of discount and its the easiest place to link to aswell :)

notanotherone
30-09-2011, 10:15 AM
should have bought a DeWalt one comes with 2 batteries ,quick charge and a nice carrying case

tinkertiler
30-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Tried the de walt one not as powerful and only thing i will have of de walt is the nail gun and thats it as they are all over priced!!