PDA

View Full Version : Freecom Hard Drive 400GB External USB2

millarosa
02-08-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm on the lookout for good priced external storage and the best i can seem to find is this Freecom Hard Drive 400GB from Novatech. (Its £114.94 incl vat but not delivery)

Freecom Hard Drive 400GB External USB2 : fre-27048 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Has anyone got any comments about this drive or know of any other deals at the moment?

Thanks.

kett
02-08-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm on the lookout for good priced external storage and the best i can seem to find is this Freecom Hard Drive 400GB from Novatech. (Its £114.94 incl vat but not delivery)
Freecom Hard Drive 400GB External USB2 : fre-27048 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Has anyone got any comments about this drive or know of any other deals at the moment?
Thanks.
ALDI (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. a 320GB External Hard Disk Drive for £99 if size is not too important :)

DessertDog
02-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Personallly i would stear clear of Freecom i had a 200 gig HD and on the 13th month it packed up.I had to take it out of the case and install it in the pc to get it to work.

Diablo13
02-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Kett only problem with that is what make of hardrive is actually in it? I presume Freecom just make the box so as the details are a bit sketchy to say the least I would look elsewhere personally, despite the good price. I got a product email from ebuyer today and they have I think a 320gb external Seagate Barracuda drive going for £119.99. Thats a reputable firm with a good drive in it and looks good as well. Sorry I deleted the email with the link but its well worth googling ebuyer and checking it out. They have fast delivery as well.v:)

MightyHammer
04-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Got to disagree with a previous post. I got one of the early USB drives from Freecom (an 80Gig one) and it has never given me any problems at all. Freecom kit is quality.

amjidk
07-08-2006, 01:17 AM
The best price i found was around 112 pounds on PCFX - COMPUTER ACCESSORIES - UPGRADE / REPAIRS - NETWORKING - LAPTOPS - IT-SOLUTIONS (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. theres quite a few other bargains as well....

Amj