PDA

View Full Version : WWE Night of Champions 2011

Pejazzle
19-09-2011, 01:07 PM
http://tribalwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/WWE-Night-Of-Champion-2011-Poster.jpg
PART 1 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. PART 2 (http://www.novamov.com/video/j6t9yp1spfr55)

Diablo13
20-09-2011, 01:03 AM
This was a decent enough ppv.
I see they fell back into the old Cena getting beat for most of the match, then winning in the end though!:(
the whole event seemed so unusually predictable though?
I expected Mark Henry to win because like Christian before him there was so much talk of him being there for 15 years and never being champion.
In a way I wanted Henry to win, just to make a break from the same faces holding the title all the time. Though I still think he's a slow, limited moves, crap wrestler?
Take away the strength aspect and what are you left with? Zilch!
Surprisingly the Ted Dibiasi vs Cody Rhodes match was actually quite good?
Finally we see the 2 Sihn Cara's together. Any guesses on who the second one will be?
My vote has to be Chavo Guerrero?

The highlight triple H vs CM Punk started off good, but why so many run ins?
Kevin Nash was completely expected, and as soon as you saw Johnny Ar$e on the phone you knew he was coming.
Laryngitis did his best to make Hunter lose the match with the injured referee distraction as well.
The R Truth Miz attack seemed a bit pointless to me though?

The funny thing about WWE ppv's is that you don't really get an ending, that is held back for the follow up consequences on RAW. Should make tonight's Raw interesting though.
Hell in a Cell is only 2 weeks away, which is a very short interval between ppv's.
With any luck we will see Christian squashed flat and taken out for a few months by Mark Henry, as I am sick of seeing and hearing him as he is now?

I nearly forgot to mention, did you notice how much better the commentary got when Cole lost his voice?
They don't need 3 announcers anyway, but Cole's contribution these days seems to be just shouting pure crap, while putting the other co hosts off their game as well!

Pejazzle
20-09-2011, 01:51 AM
John Cena became the WWE champ? You are kidding me that is a HUGE shock! :rolleyes:

Apart from that I thought it was another really good PPV the third in a row by WWE.

It's funny I was complaining about TNA having to many interferences and referee involvements but last night almost every match had one of those, especially the main event that had everything lol

This was a decent enough ppv.
I see they fell back into the old Cena getting beat for most of the match, then winning in the end though!:(
the whole event seemed so unusually predictable though?
I expected Mark Henry to win because like Christian before him there was so much talk of him being there for 15 years and never being champion.
In a way I wanted Henry to win, just to make a break from the same faces holding the title all the time. Though I still think he's a slow, limited moves, crap wrestler?
Take away the strength aspect and what are you left with? Zilch!

I was glad Mark Henry won but I hope he doesn't keep the title for too long as I don't enjoy watching him wrestle, he is very limited in his skills set.

Finally we see the 2 Sihn Cara's together. Any guesses on who the second one will be?

Did I miss something?

Hell in a Cell is only 2 weeks away, which is a very short interval between ppv's.

Yes, this caught me by surprise aswell.

With any luck we will see Christian squashed flat and taken out for a few months by Mark Henry, as I am sick of seeing and hearing him as he is now?

Yh it's getting pretty annoying now.

I nearly forgot to mention, did you notice how much better the commentary got when Cole lost his voice?
They don't need 3 announcers anyway, but Cole's contribution these days seems to be just shouting pure crap, while putting the other co hosts off their game as well!

Fully agree!

Diablo13
20-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Did I miss something?

pmsl Maybe it was just me mixing the programs up! :-"
I did say I rushed to watch Smackdown then Night Of Champions, almost back to back!

ruud692
21-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Well put and good Assessment. Fully agree with most points made. Just a shame about all the interference in the HHH punk match. Would have loved to see them both have a proper match. All in all not a bad ppv.