PDA

View Full Version : nominations revealed

dave_c
01-08-2006, 11:53 PM
Big Brother may have been away on holiday, but it was business as usual when it came to nominations. Yesterday the eight remaining housemates told the automated Big Brother their nominations and tonight Big Brother has announced the results.

Earlier today, Automated Big Brother appeared to malfunction and broke down halfway through the nomination announcement. The only name called out was Imogen's, followed by "and"... leaving the housemates to speculate about who could be joining her. But the speculation is now over, as Jennie, Mikey and Susie know they're up too.

"The housemates nominated for eviction this week are..." those dreaded words entered the House, adding: "In alphabetical order ...Imogen ...and ...Jennie."

Imogen wasn't surprised, having found out the bad news earlier, but Jennie buried her head in her lap. With the tension really building as the housemates waited for more names, Glyn kindly relieved the pressure err, and himself.

The cheeky blighter let out a massive parp. "It just came out!" he chuckled, while his housemates tutted.

"...And Mikey," Big Brother said, carrying on with the announcement. "It's all of us," Susie muttered. No it's not love, because then Susie's name was the last to be revealed.

"You mean I have a week off?" a shocked Richard shouted. "I know I'm up," Susie said, "There is no chance I wasn't up." But Jennie was still feeling the pressure: "I'm s****** it!"

so it is imogen , jennie , mikie and susie up for the public vote

Lainie
02-08-2006, 12:35 PM
susie defo get ma vote - get her oot!!!

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

rotti1967
03-08-2006, 02:35 AM
i was just reading that a massive amount of money is on mikey to get the boot.

Lainie
03-08-2006, 07:10 PM
heard that but suzie to go please everyone get textin

:please: :please: :please:

adyonline
03-08-2006, 08:20 PM
some bloke had £10,000 on mickie to go
so i think it will be him

rotti1967
04-08-2006, 01:26 AM
i didnt know it was a double eviction on friday well according to BBBM Russel Brand.